Complaints and Crabs

Options
beingmore1
beingmore1 Posts: 3,131 Member
You know you sometimes just want to call someone up and tell them all your problems....aka bitc h about something, anything, and sometimes everything. We al have one of those Days where nothing goes right, bad luck strikes, or someone just annoys you. So, come one, come all, come crabby appletons...lay it on us. Complaints go here. Let it out. Find peace in the release.
*please no actual crabs...we are out of ointment*

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    My bosses work me to death then give me a dirty look when I say I'm leaving early because I have comp time to use. Do they expect me to give them free time? I don't get paid enough for that *kitten*!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    If the kid in the next campsite trips over the power cord walking where he shouldn't and knocking my power out again, Im going to tear mum and dad a new one.. keep ya *kitten* kid over in your site .. :/
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I'll complain about complainers. You know how some people never have anything positive to say and can rain on any parade, poop on any party, suck the life out of any good thing? Those people suck. Crabs on them for being whineyass babies.

:D
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    When I go grocery shopping, I try to use those reusable bags. I went to Walmart to pick up snacks for my vanpool (the company gives us a Walmart gift card every month). When I put my bags on the belt, he threw them on top of the bag carousel and told me to bag my own stuff. I was pissed!! You can bet I complained against him. If I wanted to bag my own stuff, I'd go to Aldi.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I'll complain about complainers. You know how some people never have anything positive to say and can rain on any parade, poop on any party, suck the life out of any good thing? Those people suck. Crabs on them for being whineyass babies.

:D

Those are the people that I say wake up and the first thing on their mind is "whose life can I ruin today?"
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I've honestly never wanted to call someone up and tell them all of my problems. Is this a woman thing?
    *ducks for cover*
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I've honestly never wanted to call someone up and tell them all of my problems. Is this a woman thing?
    *ducks for cover*

*throws cup at head* :/:# jk.. I missed
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    *ducks for cover*

Hey that was my coffee you threw! :lol:
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    *ducks for cover*

I swear I've never wanted to do this either and I'm a woman.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    my coworkers continue to attempt to have a rational discussion with me before I've had my first cup of coffee...they should know that is like a non-starter after nearly 2years right?
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Whenever something bugs me (mainly my mother) I text my BFF. She texts me when her hubby bugs her. It's just what we do.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    My complaint for now is about people that think just because this is fitness site people aren't allowed to joke around and have some fun.

Yup... this
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    My complaint for now is about people that think just because this is fitness site people aren't allowed to joke around and have some fun.

Yup... this

;):D
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    *ducks for cover*

Hey that was my coffee you threw! :lol:

Oops sorry ;)

Realising as Im about to go to bed that I forgot to get milk for my coffee in the morning :/ crap, might have to be nice to my neighbours after all
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Once I went to a party that didn't have enough cream puffs.