Complaints and Crabs

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Realising as Im about to go to bed that I forgot to get milk for my coffee in the morning :/ crap, might have to be nice to my neighbours after all

Is this a thing? Do people borrow things from their neighbors like this?
    I feel like I always heard of "Can I borrow a cup of sugar?" but I never, ever in my life have asked a neighbor for anything nor have they asked me. I have also never seen a neighbor walking away from another's house with a measuring cup or anything else that would make me believe they are doing this either.

Really???? I have done this several times.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    My complaint for now is about people that think just because this is fitness site people aren't allowed to joke around and have some fun.

Ditto!!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Realising as Im about to go to bed that I forgot to get milk for my coffee in the morning :/ crap, might have to be nice to my neighbours after all

Is this a thing? Do people borrow things from their neighbors like this?
    I feel like I always heard of "Can I borrow a cup of sugar?" but I never, ever in my life have asked a neighbor for anything nor have they asked me. I have also never seen a neighbor walking away from another's house with a measuring cup or anything else that would make me believe they are doing this either.

Not normal no.. but desperate times call for desperate measures.. I'll most likely borrow some from my friend in the office though ..I can't ask the neighbours really as it looks like we are going to have a discussion about personal space tomorrow ;)

I should add that Im in a van park atm.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I've honestly never wanted to call someone up and tell them all of my problems. Is this a woman thing?
    *ducks for cover*

It's just an example to get the thread idea across. Geez isn't annoying when people take things so literally? There was this one guy who did that on the internet!! ;)

Haha. Curse that handsome devil.
    Love the new pic, btw. Arthur cracks me up. "Not in the face!"
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Pick up your dogs crap! Our neighborhood isn't a toilet for your two little jerk dogs.

People in my neighborhood have heated arguments about this. Someone even installed cameras so they could catch another person doing it.
  • smantha32
    Options
    If your feet stink don't take off your shoes in the car with other people. Plain and simple. My kids do this after soccer and just about kill us all.

Same with airplanes. Do you know how dirty airplane carpet is? Keep your freaking shoes on. It's not your livingroom, and we don't need to know what your socks look like.
  • smantha32
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »
    Pick up your dogs crap! Our neighborhood isn't a toilet for your two little jerk dogs.

People in my neighborhood have heated arguments about this. Someone even installed cameras so they could catch another person doing it.

There are two repeat offenders in my neighborhood. They don't care at all. Walk their dogs all over the common area couple times a day. Leave the crap there. I hope they step in it.

The people who do that never are the ones to step in it. lol
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »

There are two repeat offenders in my neighborhood. They don't care at all. Walk their dogs all over the common area couple times a day. Leave the crap there. I hope they step in it.

Those bastids. *wishing explosive diarrhea upon them*

(the owners, not the dogs :# )
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I've got huge crabs. They have names.

gwq799a4g1f3.jpg
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    @beingmore1 I have a complaint about your profile pic. When it is real tiny on my computer or phone the dark background and white character remind me of an ice cream gif that gives me nightmares

So you are saying you've been dreaming about me? Niiice.

Can you NOT turn this into a sex thread. Gheeze.. smh
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Boners in profile pics

And/or boners on your newsfeed.