Complaints and Crabs

Options

Replies

• Fit_Happens_2021
    Fit_Happens_2021 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Crap I can't think of anything to complain about today, that's not like me at all ...
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

This would be a lot nicer if he wasn't wearing pants

I was gonna say was shirtless, but that's even better.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Why can't we go to work in our pajamas? Productivity would increase tenfold .

Some of my pajamas are NSFW. Productivity of others would decrease :lol:
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I want to complain about baby showers and bridal showers. I hate those stupid games they play and they're just dumb. Also, if you're going to host one, at least have enough cream puffs. AND Wine!
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I want to complain about baby showers and bridal showers. I hate those stupid games they play and they're just dumb. Also, if you're going to host one, at least have enough cream puffs. AND Wine!

I'm gonna play on this one.... at work, when they do bridal or baby showers for a co-worker and take up all the space in the break room. Um excuse me people, I wanna heat up my lunch without hearing all the "aaaawwwwww"'s. It would be cute if I liked you, but I don't. So STFU.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »

This would be a lot nicer if he wasn't wearing pants

and had hot wings and beer on that tray

Hey....I'm doin my best here!

I just sometimes wish a hot guy would show up at my doorstep .

• Just_J_Now
    Options

I'm gonna play on this one.... at work, when they do bridal or baby showers for a co-worker and take up all the space in the break room. Um excuse me people, I wanna heat up my lunch without hearing all the "aaaawwwwww"'s. It would be cute if I liked you, but I don't. So STFU.

:D

I would plan to bring fish for lunch that day and microwave it during the shower because I'm nice like that.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    It would really be awesome to get a message with friend requests. Even if it's just "hey, look at my junk in my profile pic."

OMG yes!! I usually just say "mutual friends with xxxxxx" or "forums"
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Those showers are intolerable without wine. Heathens.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »

Those showers are intolerable without wine. Heathens.

Most things are intolerable without wine. :)
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

:D

I would plan to bring fish for lunch that day and microwave it during the shower because I'm nice like that.

Love it!
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I just microwaved fish in my office after reading about it all week. Zero *kitten* given.

qvzwfsm4vb7z.gif
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I just microwaved fish in my office after reading about it all week. Zero *kitten* given.

At first I thought you meant goldfish or something. You're still a monster.
  • Fit_Happens_2021
    Fit_Happens_2021 Posts: 303 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Totally agree!! A woman I have met only twice in passing has two daughters (whom I have never met) having baby showers this month, she invited me and then told me they are registered at Neiman Marcus.... hmm yea right I will go spend copious of money on at a place I can't afford to buy from for people I have never met and come play your dumb games, bah humbug!
    (see I knew I would find something to complain about if I tried hard enough ;)