lose 200lbs in less then a year ?

Options

Replies

• bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear that your day started off well, I hope that the rest of the day was good, too!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    bjcrewe wrote: »
    5pm and already over my calories by 250 ugg this is a bad day

Well, your calories may have been somewhat low for you to start off with.

However, I am often over by 200 calories one day and under by 200 the next. The important thing on the over days is to not fall into the "I blew my diet; might as well keep eating" trap. You didn't blow it; you're just a little over.
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hopefully you see a nice loss to give you a confidence boost! It's just water weight probably at this early stage, but even just water weight feels good at the beginning. Let us know how it went.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Awesome - it's those little things that add up over time. Avoid the big drastic changes that you don't see yourself doing for the rest of your life. Focus on those small changes that are easily doable. You'll find yourself surpassing those small goals and improving each day.

Don't worry over those small overages on one day. Even it out the next and use that information to learn and improve the next day.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    bjcrewe wrote: »
    Been doing extra things around the house to burn some extra calories in the run of a day. Hope its working going to weigh in tomorrow while I'm at my doctors appointment.

Ooh, can't wait to hear how it goes! Good luck!
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    How did it go??

By the way, kudos on logging all weekend!!
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    No change is OK. There's always next week. Keep on doing what you're doing. The changes will come.
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Yes keep doing the thing every day. Specially weighing accurately then logging food. Ideally, weigh and log before you eat it, that way you can see how that food impacts the rest of your day & you'll learn plenty about your food that way.

Honestly, 11 weeks ago I was a 290lb couch potato (I am only 5 foot 5 inches tall) eating 1000s of calories in junk food. Now I'm weighing and logging as second nature and eating the right calories to drop 2.5lbs per week.

You can do this too. You may well start dropping lots of weight once you get in a good rhythm. Rooting for you dude
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    You are doing great :+1:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Are you on Instagram? If so, follow fatgirlfedup. She lost 300 pounds in 1.5 years. All natural. No gimmicks, no trainers, no shakes. She simply started eating healthy and moving more. She's very inspirational.