• jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    bjcrewe wrote: »
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    So i been out to doctors appointments and went over my calories
    Your caloric goal is a deficit.
    Are you above your maintenance calories too?
    Regardless of your answer: *kitten* happens.

You ensure success by getting back on track right away and not letting small and limited set-backs become large and on-going disasters.

A year from now any one single individual meal's success or disaster will be a meaningless statistic. The cumulative effect of multiple decisions? That will be another story!

So, you're over your calories. Big Whoop!
    Hope you had some fun while you were at it.

Now get back on track.
    Now.
    Not tomorrow.
    Not later today.
    Now.

That^^

I found that knowing my maintenance calories saved a lot of stress for me, personally. My goal is 1860 calories per day. But my maintenance calories (how many calories I need to maintain my current weight) is about 2400 calories. So if I go over my goal and eat 2200 calories, guess what?!? I'm still technically in a deficit and have done zero damage!

My maintenance calories is 3900 my goal calories is 1800. I'm 2100 calories under the maintenance.

that's a good cushion and you've got plenty of room for days like this. i would even say that having 2500 calories is a big deficit. what did the doctors say?

New meds to help me with pain. He said with less pain i can do more and lose more weight.

truthiness. i hope it helps a ton!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited November 2017
    Have you still been able to get your walks in?

Eta Nevermind. Just saw that you logged an exercise.

:smiley:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    So i been out to doctors appointments and went over my calories
    Your caloric goal is a deficit.
    Are you above your maintenance calories too?
    Regardless of your answer: *kitten* happens.

You ensure success by getting back on track right away and not letting small and limited set-backs become large and on-going disasters.

A year from now any one single individual meal's success or disaster will be a meaningless statistic. The cumulative effect of multiple decisions? That will be another story!

So, you're over your calories. Big Whoop!
    Hope you had some fun while you were at it.

Now get back on track.
    Now.
    Not tomorrow.
    Not later today.
    Now.

Great advice :+1:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Another bad day I'm going to get back on track tomorrow i even went out and bot some protin shakes and vegetables today.

Don't beat yourself up too badly for having a bad day here or there.

Yesterday I ate three pints of ice cream (PMS time) & I did beat myself up a little, but then realized that I've made progress & that was my first binge in about a month or more.

At worst I might've gained around a pound, but more than likely I will just maintain this week rather than losing.

What kind of vegetables did you buy?
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Bjcrewe, we haven't had a good update from you in a while. Weight now? How's the exercise going? Are you learning to like vegetables? Or just making yourself eat them?
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Please note i will not fast i love food way to much plus i have meds that need to be took with food.

You keep at it. Keep doing what the docs say, but let us know how things are going. You've got a bunch of people pulling for you here.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,585 Member
    S'up?
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    S'up?

Getting everything prepared to move in 2 days.

Best wishes for an easy move!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Good luck with your move
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    @bjcrewe, Thinking of you on moving day! Hope it all goes smoothly.
  • cparsons_60
    cparsons_60 Posts: 95 Member
    I hope the move goes well. I'm looking forward to an update on your progress whenever the dust settles.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Good! I know that's a load of worry gone. Now to settle in and make it really home.