Options
    stat for the day:

manual treadmill- 72.25min, 145ahr, 13.29min mi, 166mhr, 5mi = 777c
    Apple Watch- 726c

total cal 777
  • wildhorsewendy
    wildhorsewendy Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Janet I so love to see beautiful creative original works of love!
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :) Good evening!
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

Janet, loved that last ornament picture. I've never seen one with the curved decoration.

Barbie, thanks for leading the team. Thanks for the link.

Allie, lol. Finally you are starting your own life. Less stress and more fun. I'm so proud of you doing such a hard thing. Your amazing!!!

Becca, I've never met anyone who could stretch food like you. Hope you get a good price for the chair.

HeatherUK, Happy Birthday!
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Happy October. I am still recovering from my marathon gardening yesterday. Been watching the Presdient's Cup golf match.
    Still lots of projects for the yard before cold weather comes. I'm going to sit down and plan how to get them all done.
    See you all tomorrow.
    SueBDew in TX
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,582 Member
    Options
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,945 Member
    Options
    evie1958 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a group to join, yours sounds pretty darn awesome! I am looking for a place where people will celebrate with me my victories and commiserate with me when I fall down. I'm definitely over 50, married, female, living in Western Canada.

:) Welcome, you have come to the right place
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding .

Good Evening Friends,

Barbie, thanks again for getting us going on another month. I wish everyone much success with their eating, exercising and their lives in general.

Sharon, I’m glad you are looking out for you and talking to someone when you need to. Please remember that you have tons of support here from us. I’m sorry your little warrior lost a recess but I’d probably slug that boy if he kicked me. <3

Wendy, I do hope that your DH feels and acts better with the change in daily routine. If stress is a sugar trigger for you then all you need to do is get rid of the stress in your life. freaking-out-smiley-emoticon.png

Janetr, those pics are better than llamas on the loose, any day. So cute.

Heather, Have a Happy, Happy Birthday. birthday-party-smiley-emoticon.gif

Allie, inquiring minds want to know: How much change did you take that Tom had to come get it back???? Enjoy your new found life and freedom. ((((hugs))))

Janetr, absolutely beautiful ornaments. Who all do you give them to?

Evie, we sound like the group you are looking for. This is a great place for support and information. Please tell us a little about yourself and sign each post with the name you want to be called. Come often.

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gifto all the Newbies. Come often and join in the chat. This thing works!! Please sign your post with what you want to be called. It makes it easier for us to respond to you. Also a location is great, be it specific or general. We are happy to have you join us.

DH is watching football and I just came upstairs to catch up with you ladies. It’s a beautiful day here and I have the windows open for some fresh air. I need to study for the Moose meeting I am presiding at tomorrow night. It is a once a year special meeting so the agenda is totally different. We had one of the chairwomen resign last month and the Top Dog had not replaced her. It is for our membership committee and we really needed someone, so at the last meeting, I asked a lady that had done it a few years ago. She agreed to fill the position so I was thrilled. I think I had mentioned to you that they wanted me to do the job until we got someone. At any rate, while the Top Dog is still out of town, when I got home I sent her an email to tell her what had been done. I thought she would be elated, but NOOOOO. The next morning I woke up to an email asking if I had run that by anyone else. And basically that I should have asked her before I talked to the lady about the position. She was happy about the position being filled but not the way it was handled. I was deflated, to say the least. She immediately wrote another email saying that she was sorry at how she reacted and that her words were unkind, but I still can’t get her first email out of my mind. I wrote her a response but saved it in Drafts for a few hours before I revised it and sent it. Okay, rant over. I didn’t even tell DH because it would have pissed him off and he’d say just quit. LOL Not at all what I want to do but I wish people would think before they act.

Sending love, good thoughts and cool sunshine to all of you.

I Love youwriting-a-love-letter-smiley-emoticon.gif
    DJ
    Myrtle Beach, SC
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hi again ladies,

Okie, glad you are home safe and had a good time. Don't worry about what the scale says. What goes up must come down.

Evie, glad you found us. I'm fairly new as well and have found this group to be so supportive in everything and a great source of inspiration. So welcome and jump right in.

Allie, you left him and what he is upset about is change? Give me a break. I wouldn't be surprised if he started to show up every once in a while to check out what you are doing. It's over. Don't let him ruin your happiness. Keep him at a distance and in the dark. He has lost the right to know anything about you or what you do. Stay the strong woman I know you are.

Janet, Olivia is so cute. My daughter's name is Olivia.

Watched Project Runway, painted my nails and now off to bed to read.

Hugs, Terry in VT watching the leaves turn