• mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    The Dinner by Herman Koch
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    jlemoore wrote: »
    Just finished "The Circle" By D. Eggers. Everyone needs to read this... serious.

Currently reading "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" (Yeah its a young adult, but pretty fun.)

I read the first three books of the series and have tried multiple times to get into the final book, but it just seems out of rhythm with the others! My step-daughter loved them and I love sharing them with her, so I need to give it another go!
  • fickleee
    fickleee Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I’m reading “Midnight Jewel”, which is actually a pretty interesting book.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Just reading reports, like Renninger’s Gedankenexperiment, the collapse of the wave function in a rigid quantum metamaterial and the reality of the quantum state vector
  • hannahbanana518
    hannahbanana518 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Divine Direction by Craig Groeschel Next on my list is Think and grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
  • amybethjack
    amybethjack Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Re-reading the outlander books by Diana Gabaldon while I wait for Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult to be available from my local library.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    9rejj3o4cn0m.jpg
    Currently reading this then fugitive six by pittacus lore (came out today very excited)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    aidydh wrote: »
    mabearof6 wrote: »
    Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell. Figured some of it out before the "reveal" but was a bit surprised by some of the how.

I just finished this book this week. Didn't think I would like it at the beginning, but it did prove to be interesting.

I liked that one. I think Lisa Jewell is finding her groove as a mystery writer finally. Has anyone else enjoyed some of her earlier stuff, more fiction/chick lit? It's honestly some of the best early 2000s of that genre. Especially "Ralph's Party". Excellent.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    51FIyYKsCXL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
  • doubleap77
    doubleap77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It has been too long since I posted here. I really have not gotten enough reading done outside of work.

A friend of my sister wrote a book and “self-published.” I got a copy and just started.
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Working on a few at the moment. Tough time reading since my injury though

Last Man
    Bushcraft 101
    Walt Longmire series
    And for fun a Star Wars book. Hah
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,313 Member
    Options
    The Walk series by Richard Paul Evans
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    dfq6ceb879fz.jpg
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    pbq7kf1mbkbz.jpg
  • Westschmeis
    Westschmeis Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Blue Highways, by Least Heat Moon

A reminder of how great America was BT!
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Fever Dream by Preston & Child
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell. Figured some of it out before the "reveal" but was a bit surprised by some of the how.

I just finished this book this week. Didn't think I would like it at the beginning, but it did prove to be interesting.

I liked that one. I think Lisa Jewell is finding her groove as a mystery writer finally. Has anyone else enjoyed some of her earlier stuff, more fiction/chick lit? It's honestly some of the best early 2000s of that genre. Especially "Ralph's Party". Excellent.

I enjoy Lisa Jewell, also, but have not read some of her earlier books. Will have to give them a try! Currently reading Take Me With You by Catherine Ryan Hyde.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options

Oops, I didn't hit the "quote" correctly. I enjoy Lisa Jewell, also, but haven't read her earlier books, so will have to give them a try! I am currently reading Take Me With You by Catherine Ryan Hyde.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    71o2mq0kagkd.jpg
    This is a book I have been waiting for for some time and I am so glad excited I got to start it today