12346»

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    The best jokes are the ones you have to explain
    resale3108 wrote: »

The caveat being that it’s not so good if you have to explain it more than once!

In my defense..

You know what? You two can suggit :lol:

• resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    That’s fightin’ talk ma’am. You talk the talk....
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    resale3108 wrote: »

The caveat being that it’s not so good if you have to explain it more than once!

Preaching to the choir, my friend. No one ever knows what the *kitten* I’m talking about.

Aye, words of wisdom by the Penguins in the movie “Madagascar” ..... “smile and wave boys, smile and wave”. It’s everyone else that’s nuts!!!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @Vikka_V wrote: »
    I usually avert eye contact. I try really hard to not think about it...thanks, because now that is all I can think about!

Since you brought it up tho I think about their hygiene mostly, if they wash their hands properly, if not what they are touching around the office that I may touch, where their hands have been. Toilet handles and taps...gross.

My answer isn't based on gender even tho your question was.

Dang straight it was!

How do you know!

I work with all women.

Is a gym-like shower facility at your work? Please tell me there is!

ok sure...of course there is! :lol:

Are you a fan of Linda Blair?

No, why?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I usually avert eye contact. I try really hard to not think about it...thanks, because now that is all I can think about!

Since you brought it up tho I think about their hygiene mostly, if they wash their hands properly, if not what they are touching around the office that I may touch, where their hands have been. Toilet handles and taps...gross.

My answer isn't based on gender even tho your question was.

Dang straight it was!

How do you know!

I work with all women.

Is a gym-like shower facility at your work? Please tell me there is!

ok sure...of course there is! :lol:

Are you a fan of Linda Blair?

No, why?

Google "Linda Blair Prison" under images and enjoy.
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    I make sure to shake hands with them with some water still on mine from washing them, then turn to them and shout “don’t mind my pee, it’s STD-free!” and then sprint away :pB):p
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    When passing a co-worker of the opposite sex on the way to the restroom, do you acknowledge what they're about to do or where you just came from?

I tell them on the way to the toilet what I suspect will happen using weather metaphors "strong chance for rain" "Severe thunderstorm warning from the south"
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Odd thread. Whenever I run into people by the bathroom I just smile and say hi. How you doing. That's it. I didn't think it was complicated
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Damn, I missed a really deep convo last night...thanks for the laugh this morning guys :D
    I try not to speak to anyone in public. Even with people I know I avoid them. Nobody wants the awkward "when is it acceptable to walk away" moment so it's better to not say anything. Especially near the restroom. Eek cringy.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @wizzybeth wrote: »
    Odd thread. Whenever I run into people by the bathroom I just smile and say hi. How you doing. That's it. I didn't think it was complicated

ff653922c654f058c07d26c4fd5eaabd25c2fe6ad0f9c95446b6a366708c1e30.jpg