How to handle spouse/s.o who distracts you from dieting or going to the gym

Options

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    *kitten* is beginning to affect me...i dont work out alone....so i basically dont go if my gym partner dont go

You're a big boy... you can go on your own...
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Just stop being needy and thinking others must understand your motives, motivate yourself and kick your *kitten* man.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    *kitten* is beginning to affect me...i dont work out alone....so i basically dont go if my gym partner dont go

Maybe learning to work out alone might be a good idea. If your wife doesn't want to go with you, can you find another partner? Or does that bother her?

As far as meals, make a list of things you can eat and hopefully she can adapt meals to suit both of you. Otherwise, you may need to be more flexible: eat smaller portions of what she makes sometimes and cook for yourself (and for her) other times.

Honest communication is important in every aspect of a relationship so keep discussing this until you can both find a happy medium.
  • amdsf
    amdsf Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is really a tough situation! Have you tried to sit her down and really explain to her why this is important to you and tell her exactly what you need/plan to do to make it happen? If you have, and she chooses not to be supportive, unfortunately your only choice is to just do what you gotta do and let her be mad. Hopefully she will get tired of the sulking at one point. In a previous relationship, I let myself get manipulated and guilted into breaking a diet again and again and again, and it was f*ing annoying, and wasted me a lot of time. So I know how you feel. Sorry.
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I cant wrap my head around why someone would even deal with that kimda *kitten*....he goes to the gym he is accused of cheating l.ao i think his girl wants him to stay over weight so no1 would want him idk

Had a feeling we’re suddenly be talking about “someone else”

Lmao you sure do like my posts dont you....you wanna be my friend huh

Do I get free whoppers & a mix tape if I say yes

Asking for a friend

Free whoppers sure ill buy you 1 and a mixtape sure why not ill make you 1 of those 2 give me a list of songs you want....hooe you aint rhinking i make music cuz i sound like a dyin goat when i sing and if your thinking i work at burger king nope wrong there 2 i dont like ppl enough to work fast food
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I'll go to the gym with you. What do you say? Planet Fitness. 4 am tonight. We'll stroll the treadmills together at a relaxing pace while holding hands and watching Fox on TV. Then we'll recline on the hydromassage beds. Afterwards, some purple Tootsie Rolls, a peck on the cheek, and we'll go our separate ways.

Negative im not with the homo stuff if you are cool not me tho
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I cant wrap my head around why someone would even deal with that kimda *kitten*....he goes to the gym he is accused of cheating l.ao i think his girl wants him to stay over weight so no1 would want him idk

Had a feeling we’re suddenly be talking about “someone else”

Lmao you sure do like my posts dont you....you wanna be my friend huh

Do I get free whoppers & a mix tape if I say yes

Asking for a friend

Free whoppers sure ill buy you 1 and a mixtape sure why not ill make you 1 of those 2 give me a list of songs you want....hooe you aint rhinking i make music cuz i sound like a dyin goat when i sing and if your thinking i work at burger king nope wrong there 2 i dont like ppl enough to work fast food

Will your partner allow you to buy a whopper for someone else though?

Also, how come you went from first to third person in your post?

Was as if you posted then your spouse posted

Wot
  • ManBehindTheMask
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

ummmmm

I second that "Wot?" and it actually made me lol for reasons

For great reasons

U wot m8?
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I'll go to the gym with you. What do you say? Planet Fitness. 4 am tonight. We'll stroll the treadmills together at a relaxing pace while holding hands and watching Fox on TV. Then we'll recline on the hydromassage beds. Afterwards, some purple Tootsie Rolls, a peck on the cheek, and we'll go our separate ways.

All you have to do is say no homo, everyone knows this.
  • ManBehindTheMask
    Options

emr0pjcob92k.jpg
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Wat8.jpg?1315930535
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Lmao so what are yall the talk *kitten* to new members click.....yall gonna have to try alot harder to annoy me...sorry for the untimely responses give me about an hr to get home from work and i can respond faster
  • ManBehindTheMask
    Options
    Lmao so what are yall the talk *kitten* to new members click.....yall gonna have to try alot harder to annoy me...sorry for the untimely responses give me about an hr to get home from work and i can respond faster

People actually tried to help you ITT

But you're one confusing young chap

• ManBehindTheMask
    Options

People actually tried to help you ITT

But you're one confusing young thug

Fify

rp5vvhazef9c.jpg
  • Mikel4123
    Mikel4123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Roundhouse while wearing American flag pants