How to handle spouse/s.o who distracts you from dieting or going to the gym

Options

Replies

• BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    Lmao so what are yall the talk *kitten* to new members click.....yall gonna have to try alot harder to annoy me...sorry for the untimely responses give me about an hr to get home from work and i can respond faster

I tried to give you a serious answer but I think it got lost on the first page somewhere.
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Ah crap he has a job

He’s prolly a parole officer

I think i may make more than a parole officer....even tho thats a good occupation lol get paid to be a dick
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    This is not what I expected at all...
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I feel like this thread was fun but I do not want to read it all.

Cliff notes?
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    *kitten* is beginning to affect me...i dont work out alone....so i basically dont go if my gym partner dont go

Maybe learning to work out alone might be a good idea. If your wife doesn't want to go with you, can you find another partner? Or does that bother her?

As far as meals, make a list of things you can eat and hopefully she can adapt meals to suit both of you. Otherwise, you may need to be more flexible: eat smaller portions of what she makes sometimes and cook for yourself (and for her) other times.

Honest communication is important in every aspect of a relationship so keep discussing this until you can both find a happy medium.

Its actually not my situation its my buddys situation he pumped me up to go back to the gym and get healthy but since then its excuse after excuse and i find out today its his wife holding him back
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Lmao so what are yall the talk *kitten* to new members click.....yall gonna have to try alot harder to annoy me...sorry for the untimely responses give me about an hr to get home from work and i can respond faster

I tried to give you a serious answer but I think it got lost on the first page somewhere.

Just seen it sorry
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    This is not what I expected at all...

Me neither
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    *kitten* is beginning to affect me...i dont work out alone....so i basically dont go if my gym partner dont go

Maybe learning to work out alone might be a good idea. If your wife doesn't want to go with you, can you find another partner? Or does that bother her?

As far as meals, make a list of things you can eat and hopefully she can adapt meals to suit both of you. Otherwise, you may need to be more flexible: eat smaller portions of what she makes sometimes and cook for yourself (and for her) other times.

Honest communication is important in every aspect of a relationship so keep discussing this until you can both find a happy medium.

Its actually not my situation its my buddys situation he pumped me up to go back to the gym and get healthy but since then its excuse after excuse and i find out today its his wife holding him back

He says that, but maybe he's just lying because he wants to be lazy.

Nope not lazy at all....
  • TavistockToad
    Options

Cliff notes?

OPs a bit of a jerk, as the Americans say...
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

Stop blaming others and just go
    In b4
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options

Maybe he doesn't like you due to you being a self proclaimed parole officer (dick) ?

• jcstevens86
    Options

Cliff notes?

Lmao im a jerk but have been attacked by the same few ppl on 2 or 3 different threads now .....oooook
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Cliff notes?

Lmao im a jerk but have been attacked by the same few ppl on 2 or 3 different threads now .....oooook

Everyone’s playing, it’s Friday. What we really want to know is what are your thoughts on keto?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Cliff notes?

Everyone’s playing, it’s Friday. What we really want to know is what are your thoughts on keto?

And your credit score.

ETA: oh my god my mind said "score" but my fingers typed card.

Good girl.
  • TavistockToad
    Options

Cliff notes?

Links or it didn't happen....
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options

Cliff notes?

Reading your 'sentences' almost gave me a seizure

I'm out
  • jcstevens86
    edited October 2017
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Cliff notes?

Eyy i guess if keto works for you do it....just not my cup of tea so to speak
  • jcstevens86
    Options

Cliff notes?

You shouldn’t use words like that.

You ain’t seen nothing yet

Im here all night hit me with your best shot