JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 20

Options

Replies

• Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,286 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Just saw this today (Oct 27) so if you do another 10 day challenge, I'd like to be included

@CynthiaByrne jump in just now, no time like the present :)

the new thread is normally posted by @cyranda63 on the final day of this 10 days
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    S...
    10/25 207.6 Not a bad day. Was just over calories, ok if I count exercise ones, did the water, and walked for 15 minutes. Still having trouble breathing because of cold.
    If it's the same cold my 94 y.o. Mom and I got, it's a bear! I'm just really happy she beat it!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    Options
    10/25: 217.6
    Broke guideline number 4; forgot my bible study group was having a fellowship lunch today. Went to a Bakery Café. I was doing good; I ordered a rotisserie chicken salad that came on lettuce, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, and boiled eggs. That's when the bird flew over the Coocoo's nest; they had samples of wedding cookies! I tasted a piece and it was all over except the weeping! I couldn't stop myself-I bought a dozen, and ate all of them on the way home! I thank God for the cookies: they were so good, and I thank Him that His mercies are new every morning! :'(

Oopsies. We all have 'em. Just a temporary set back to be self-forgiven.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    Options
    10/25 - 145.2. - well...this is not working...I think I'm going to up my calories for a week and see if that helps.

Upping calories won't increase weight loss. The only way to lose more is to eat fewer calories and move more.
    Check your measuring and calculations. If you are eating back exercise calories don't eat back so many. Arguably, this is a plateau and you just need to work your way through it.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    Options
    Just saw this today (Oct 27) so if you do another 10 day challenge, I'd like to be included

Just jump in now!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    Options
    171.6 is my start weight this Round. I did weigh 202. I have stalled out. I'm not frustrated yet, but I'm sure the day will come when I am. I've reached a smaller, attainable goal that my doctor set of a 20 pound loss, but I decided to keep pushing myself until I reach my ideal weight. I've lost 31 lbs so far. I want to lose 80, but I don't have any particular goal this Round. It would be nice to see 169 point something though. I CAN AND WILL DO THIS!

10/20 no scale---(in KY for a 1-day trip...went to the Jack-o-lantern Spectacular in Louisville with my husband and our 3 children.) I went on a binge last night because I was told in order to get your body going again, BINGE. My weight will go up for 2 or 3 days, then boom. Let's see if it works!
    10/21 No scale except the one in the hotel that's 30lbs lower than it should be. Sooo not counting it. Lol We are in Ohio now. We went to Jungle Jim's yesterday, and I did BINGE again.
    10/22 173.2 and we are back home. I know its a big jump, but I honestly have no regrets. I've been on a strict regimen for about 5 months now. I deserved to treat myself when doing something I hadn't done in 20 or so years...ride roller coasters. We went to Kings Island yesterday, and I put in almost 17g steps. Now that I'm back home, it's back to the grind and shedding these lbs.
    10/23 172.6 I'm hoping that this BINGE thing works because right now, seeing my numbers up this high when it took so long to get under 172 is SO NOT AWESOME!
    10/24: 172...alright...the weight is coming back off now, but I want to see it get below that 171.6 mark. If I could get to 170 or lower, then I might believe this BINGE thing one day a week works. Lol
    10/25 BOOM! My scale was teasing me this morning. I saw a 169.6, but it went up. It did this 2x. I'm so close, but right now, I'm at 170 lbs. I'll take it. :) This is my lowest weight yet. It took exactly 3 days, and then that weight came off to a big loss. I believe that this BINGE does work. So, I will try it out again this next round. :)
    10/26 170.8 Maybe it was sodium or a late dinner...idk...

There's no "getting your body going" through over eating or binging. You can have a high calorie day but you still need to average a deficit to lose.