Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Morning banana diet

124»

Replies

• iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    I mean, yay potassium... But, I don't think this would do anything spectacular in the long run.
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    I mean, yay potassium... But, I don't think this would do anything spectacular in the long run.

It would be spectacular for companies that sell bananas.
  • Caralarma
    Caralarma Posts: 174 Member
    Ok seriously after seeing all these silly diet threads.. I have to ask: why are you even on My Fitness Pal, a calorie counting app which allows any type of food as long as it fits calorie goals? Do you really think anyone on here would be interested in doing a diet which only includes one food group or involves only eatinf cabbage soup or whatever it is, when they understand the science of losing weight? It makes me wonder if people even understand what MFP is. People like this need to go to fad diets.com ok rant over :#:D
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Caralarma wrote: »
    Ok seriously after seeing all these silly diet threads.. I have to ask: why are you even on My Fitness Pal, a calorie counting app which allows any type of food as long as it fits calorie goals? Do you really think anyone on here would be interested in doing a diet which only includes one food group or involves only eatinf cabbage soup or whatever it is, when they understand the science of losing weight? It makes me wonder if people even understand what MFP is. People like this need to go to fad diets.com ok rant over :#:D

Interchange of ideas and learning.

Nothing wrong with that.