Such a thing as guy "friends"?

Options

Replies

• BritishSpy007
    BritishSpy007 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO!

Obviously not... he may pretend, but that's because he thinks if he's nice enough to you you'll give it up eventually... Some guys have 'oneitis' for *years*, and they become indistinguishable from friends, but I'm telling you he's got it for you...
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    My thing is i get along better with women usually. Guys can be vulger and gross and rude and i can too andnl girls can too but i was raised by a single mom in a house hold with women and besides them being crazy i get along better with them
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    My thing is i get along better with women usually. Guys can be vulger and gross and rude and i can too andnl girls can too but i was raised by a single mom in a house hold with women and besides them being crazy i get along better with them

CALL US CRAZY AGAIN AND I’LL KEY YOUR CAR MOTHERFATHER
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    fwb-gif1.gif

Yes because everyone knows that Holly and Paul didn't end up together

I think most guys don't know that Holly & Paul end up together. I have met a lot of guys in my life and I'd say 98% of them have never seen the film.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Concrete thinking in da house tonight
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

CALL US CRAZY AGAIN AND I’LL KEY YOUR CAR MOTHERFATHER

Wow how did you know I identify as both?
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Have you not watched "When Harry met Sally" ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8kpYm-6nuE

• KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Just a thought but perhaps when your younger and your testosterone and hormones are higher, it might be more difficult ?
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Options
    Two of my best friends are male and they both admitted to once being in love with me. One is now married to the love of his life and the other is still just a friend. Feelings may arise at one point between the genders, but real friendship is definitely possible with mutual decision and effort.
  • ladychris29
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Guys tend to want to treat me as pie and look for their dinner elsewhere... Except for my guy friends. Protective as hell. Holding out for one who wants me for all meals and snacks lol.
  • ladychris29
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Not my guy friends... Unless drunk texts are involved. They tend to get hungry and forget where they put the sifter when they've been drinking.
  • ladychris29
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    its all fun and games saying you're a pie, but what kind of pie?

Key lime