Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Guys have cherries??
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Lmao its pointless trying to debate this with yall....you pick and choose certain words out my posts and run with it instead of comprehending the whole intent of my post.....someone said ill teach my daughter not to post slutty pix...i agreed and said i teach my daughter morals self respect and to carry herself as a lady...why because i dont want my daughter to be posting her booty on the internet....then yall say well they guy who popped his cherry at 12 wants to teach his kid class.....yes im teaching my child from mistakes i made that id hope i could prevent her from making....how hard is this to understand....if you wanna post your booty then post it its no1s buisness to say anything otherwise....i gave my opinion yall didnt like it and are now in your feelings about it....build a bridge and get tf over it

It’s hard to understand because you dont carry yourself with class. Show your daughter by example.

I dont carry myself with class being simple minded in a forum on a fitness page is alot different than how i carry myself in the real world.....do i make mistakes yes i do im far from perfect but the moment i do and my daughter sees it i use it as an example.....(see how i was just then baby girl thats an example of how you shouldnt be no im not making an excuse for my action cause i was wrong and hopefully my carlessness has taught you something) its not that hard man its just life lol
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Lmao its pointless trying to debate this with yall....you pick and choose certain words out my posts and run with it instead of comprehending the whole intent of my post.....someone said ill teach my daughter not to post slutty pix...i agreed and said i teach my daughter morals self respect and to carry herself as a lady...why because i dont want my daughter to be posting her booty on the internet....then yall say well they guy who popped his cherry at 12 wants to teach his kid class.....yes im teaching my child from mistakes i made that id hope i could prevent her from making....how hard is this to understand....if you wanna post your booty then post it its no1s buisness to say anything otherwise....i gave my opinion yall didnt like it and are now in your feelings about it....build a bridge and get tf over it

If you think that we're all picking and choosing words then you're guilty of the same.

Once again if thats what i have done or you feel i habe done i do apologize
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    If this thread is still here tomorrow, I will be really surprised :)
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    @elizarizo wrote: »
    I wouldn’t know, being ugly helps a lot

Try being ugly, overweight and unemployed.

2 out of 3
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

It’s hard to understand because you dont carry yourself with class. Show your daughter by example.

I dont carry myself with class being simple minded in a forum on a fitness page is alot different than how i carry myself in the real world.....do i make mistakes yes i do im far from perfect but the moment i do and my daughter sees it i use it as an example.....(see how i was just then baby girl thats an example of how you shouldnt be no im not making an excuse for my action cause i was wrong and hopefully my carlessness has taught you something) its not that hard man its just life lol

Oh but life is very hard. Heck, it looks like it's hard enough for you in here and this ain't even the "real world"
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

Oh but life is very hard. Heck, it looks like it's hard enough for you in here and this ain't even the "real world"

Negative....this is purely entertainment while im at work....i dont let what ppl say or do on social media trick me out my position
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

2 out of 3

And I have SARS AIDS
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

Negative....this is purely entertainment while im at work....i dont let what ppl say or do on social media trick me out my position

Good for you. As you shouldn't.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    All this post has taught me is I need to inform my three daughters the world is filled with creeps, weirdos and the occasional normal human being. And not to trust any of the three.

I don't have daughters if I did, the most important thing I'd wanna teach is self confidence. And that in general people are good but that also some men are more aggressive than others and it's very easy to see how they don't have any respect
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    You all are a bunch of creepers.

... pst.

add me
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I've never been creeped on on here. Still must be too much of a work in progress I guess to attract any creepers! LOL I believe everyone should be able to show off their fitness progress without the worry of being creeped all over. But unfortunately that's not the world we live in today. You've worked hard! Flaunt it if you want to!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Yall trippin 4real lol....i get what yall sayin...a broad should be able to be what she wants dress how she wants and act how she wants...i agree 100%....but on a platform such as a social media site why would you portray yourself in a manner that makes it appear that you crave the attention you really don't want....am i wrong for thinking those pix shoulda been kept private for her man and not been put on social media?....

I think a lot of the problem is that people are quick to judge a book by it’s cover. I’ve posted bikini pics and been accused of trying to promote an IG account or just garner attention from guys when the reality is I’m not even on IG, am in a happy and fulfilling relationship already and just want to show on this fitness site the results of my hard work and determination. I had to overcome being obese and other health issues and I’m proud of my body now and hope to inspire others and show them what is possible. I understand that it’s human nature to immediately judge someone off a pic, but we also have the capacity to think beyond that and give people the respect they deserve. But then again, some people might actually be seeking creepy attention and complain about it anyway, everyone has their own reasons for doing things.

Look i get that i really do ....no different in that than me with my shirt off in a pic from the beach...all i was sayin is if you post a pic of you im just a thong on a social site expect the worst cause it will happen....its a free world for snyone to do as they please just dont complain whem the end result gets you what you knew u would get

It is a free world but receiving unsolicited dirty messages isn't always what someone wants.

Your right but why put yourself in a situation where you know thats what the outcome will be

You're beginning to sound like one of those "if she didn't want to be sexually assaulted, she shouldn't have dressed provocatively" types.... stop while you're ahead. People do what people do. Don't like it? Delete them. It's not complicated.

I see his point. He is saying why flaunt it if you don’t want comments. I think it’s fair to say, as I posted previously, yes a woman or man should be able to post pics without being considered “fair game”. However we all know that isn’t how it is on the internet. I believe he is saying since we all know this, why do some women post very provocative pics then act horrified to receive a creepy message? That is his point. I disagree with you telling him that it’s the same as saying it’s a woman’s fault for being dressed provocatively if she’s assaulted.

They might post them because they're proud of their body and an easy way to show off your body confidence is to post a photo.

I've posted photos of myself in bikinis and I will admit that I do want people to tell me that I look amazing but what I don't want to receive is messages from guys that tell me what they want to do with their dick.

Yes I know. In a perfect world you could post your bikini and just get supportive wonderful safe compliments. But we are both aware that it isn’t that way. So if you are going to post pics you are doing it with some risk and knowledge that you may get creepy messages. It’s not right but it’s not a surprise.

Nobody is saying it’s surprising. That’s the world we live in now. But I wouldn’t mind if instead of raising our daughters to understand this reality, we could also be raising up sons who are taught how to respect boundaries. Of course this won’t be changed overnight, but do we throw up our hands? I sure as hell hope not.

I'll be teaching my daughter to not post slutty pictures online. But that's just me.

Me 2...my daughter is taught morals and self respect and to carry herself in a classy manner at all times

Do you think that my posting bikini photos means that I have no class and I don't respect myself?

Once again you have failed to read what i have posted several times pertaining to you.....NO I DO NOT FIND YOUR PHOTO DISTASTEFUL NOR DO I FIND IT CLASSLESS....

You didn't post anything about me several times.

I was asking a question in response to your statement.

Actually i did....maybe 1 of the few who decided to read every post can enlighten you

I did read every post. You said that my bikini photo was fine, which I read and I comprehended.

But then you said that you're teaching your daughter to have morals and self-respect and to carry herself in a classy manner at all times. So while yes, I read your previous post, I was legitimately asking you if you think that my posting bikini photos means that you think that I don't respect myself.

You don't have to insult my intelligence. I wasn't insulting yours.

Do i think you dont respect yourself...no i dont think that at all idk you to even make that assumption....once again im basing my thoughts are based off the girls i seen posting pix of there booty in a thong on a fitness app lol

But you do think that girls who show off their *kitten* don't respect themselves. Is that right? Because I've been known to do that as well.

And that's my point. You can't just throw a line like that out there. You just admitted that you don't know me enough to know how I feel about myself so you can't do that with other people either.

But i never once said anything about anyone not having respect for themselves all i said is i will teach my daughter self respect...as for showing *kitten* pix all i did is ask a legitimate question as to why knowing the outcome could be bad especially in the world we live in today

You did, though. You quoted "I'll be teaching my daughters not to be posting slutty pictures online." Then you said your comment.

Because you quoted that, whether this was your intention or not, you said that women who post slutty photos don't have self-respect.

Have no fear, the guy who “popped his cherry” at 12 and boasts his pull out game is going to teach his daughter how to be classy.

I think I might want to marry you lol
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Come on! Objectify me now woman!
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options

2 out of 3

And I have SARS AIDS

Still better then being harassed by creeps and twits
This discussion has been closed.