Enlighten us about the creeps and their MO

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    RacerX_14 wrote: »
    I've never been creeped on on here. Still must be too much of a work in progress I guess to attract any creepers! LOL I believe everyone should be able to show off their fitness progress without the worry of being creeped all over. But unfortunately that's not the world we live in today. You've worked hard! Flaunt it if you want to!

Except some people really shouldn't. :#
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest.. lowering your tolerance for *kitten* and just blocking people in droves..
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    I've never been creeped on on here. Still must be too much of a work in progress I guess to attract any creepers! LOL I believe everyone should be able to show off their fitness progress without the worry of being creeped all over. But unfortunately that's not the world we live in today. You've worked hard! Flaunt it if you want to!

It's funny you say that, the only one time I got *kitten* about posting a progress pic after my cut where I was wearing a pair of very short shorts and a sports bra was from a WOMAN.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Small boat. Though, it is a "tug" boat.
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Oh... You like my tug boat eh?
    SurfyPants wrote: »

Dic pic on it's way! check yer pm

• elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You got a good pinky toe
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Lmao its pointless trying to debate this with yall....you pick and choose certain words out my posts and run with it instead of comprehending the whole intent of my post.....someone said ill teach my daughter not to post slutty pix...i agreed and said i teach my daughter morals self respect and to carry herself as a lady...why because i dont want my daughter to be posting her booty on the internet....then yall say well they guy who popped his cherry at 12 wants to teach his kid class.....yes im teaching my child from mistakes i made that id hope i could prevent her from making....how hard is this to understand....if you wanna post your booty then post it its no1s buisness to say anything otherwise....i gave my opinion yall didnt like it and are now in your feelings about it....build a bridge and get tf over it

By all means, teach your daughter class, but dear lord my poor boy, have someone else teach her how to spell properly.

Im beginning to think you are a fan of mine
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Small boat. Though, it is a "tug" boat.

Hey, I can't help that the pic makes it look smaller. That boat is pretty big in real life.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I've lost 106lbs, do my legs look ok?

ao8iw4bne7p1.jpg

That’s a turtle out of his shell right there. :heart:

Also- amazing job! You must feel so proud of your progress!

• Renaissance_Turtle
    Options

Tug Tuesday was two days ago

Damn! Does that mean I have to wait until the next one for dic pics?
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

Except some people really shouldn't. :#

True! It's like the great big fat guys who could care less about fitness or how they look at the beach in speedos! Just noooooo!
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options

ao8iw4bne7p1.jpg

*kitten*!
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options

ao8iw4bne7p1.jpg

According to creeper rules please get ready to receive a message from me telling you, in great detail, about where I'd like you to dock your ship

i think the word vigorously deserved to be in that sentence.
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options

It's funny you say that, the only one time I got *kitten* about posting a progress pic after my cut where I was wearing a pair of very short shorts and a sports bra was from a WOMAN.

Dang! I'm sure there are plenty of female creepers out there in MFP land too. You just don't seem to hear about it as much I guess.
This discussion has been closed.