Nov. Beginner Challenge.. Walk 30 mins a Day.

Options

Replies

• AprilTram
    AprilTram Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    kimmie373 wrote: »
    My walking partner. I only did 15 minutes.
    Love his markings.. and anything is better then nothing.. I had to cut my walk a little short yesterday too.. I took my dog with me also and a pack of stray dogs were lose on our block.. So I had to carry her half the way.. LOL.. She got heavy FAST..
  • AprilTram
    Options
    I would love to try this challenge but I have a 10 month old whose teething and cranky but I suppose i can give it a try..any exercise is better than what I'm getting now. Oh, any ideas on what to do with halloween candy?
    other than throw it away...lol

Stroller idea is awesome. My babies, all over 21 now :( , use to love being pushed around.. I bring my Halloween candy to work every year or to the bank.. The bank use to pass it out in the drive through windows, but stopped :( so now the guys at work have been happy to take the extra off my hands.. lol
  • AprilTram
    Options
    sbrown6 wrote: »
    Fun fact: I did play some Pokémon Go on my walk.
    OMG.. I'm going to have to open my app again.. last year I was walking for over an hour playing that game.. The neat part was I didn't even realize an hour had past.. Thanks for the reminder..

• kimmie373
    kimmie373 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    AprilTram wrote: »
    sbrown6 wrote: »
    Fun fact: I did play some Pokémon Go on my walk.
    OMG.. I'm going to have to open my app again.. last year I was walking for over an hour playing that game.. The neat part was I didn't even realize an hour had past.. Thanks for the reminder..

I had that for awhile. It distracted me from actually walking and I could never figure out how to fight at a gym. But I love collecting things.
  • kimmie373
    Options
    AprilTram wrote: »
    kimmie373 wrote: »
    My walking partner. I only did 15 minutes.
    Love his markings.. and anything is better then nothing.. I had to cut my walk a little short yesterday too.. I took my dog with me also and a pack of stray dogs were lose on our block.. So I had to carry her half the way.. LOL.. She got heavy FAST..

It is too bad that happened. There are a few scary dogs in my neighborhood too. I think I am going to actually drive my dogs to a park or trail to do some walking.
  • loveshoe
    loveshoe Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Pretty day outside today. Got my 10k steps in. bpxbr12zucd0.jpeg
  • farmerdear1
    farmerdear1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wasn't sure I would get my 30 minutes in today..Clouds were looking pretty ominous..but .. MADE IT!
  • farmerdear1
    Options
    And thanks AprilTram for trying to help with pictures.. Apparently I can only add pics on lap..
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I had to do my walking inside today too. I'm glad I have a big living room to make that possible! So, here's your pic from my walk- this is known as the laundry couch. It's never clear of laundry for more than a day. We try, we really do.
  • kimmie373
    Options
    ijhi5zaw7vgv.jpeg
    I did 30 minutes at the mall. The chairs kept teasing me.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    @crazycatlady. I could’ve posted this SAME photo everyday for the past week! I finally folded and hung all the clothes this morning, otherwise my daughter wouldn’t be napping on that couch. I’m glad I’m not alone!
  • AprilTram
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Posting night tonight. Got busy earlier. Had to do some laps around my work shop today durning lunch to get me time in.
    Ba2s9lnuh36gxw.jpeg
  • farmerdear1
    Options
    45 minutes on a chilly fall day. Today i was lucky enough to walk with the hubs. ☺
  • Kongensmann
    Kongensmann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, add: «Kongensmann» as your friend on MyFitnessPal to follow my workouts and meal plans.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Pushed my daughter in her cozy coup car/walked circles/pulled my toddler and 10 year old son who could barely fit in the wagon all on our driveway and street while hubs grilled on the pit! Here’s my fall decorations on my porch that I passed by a gazillion times. Also, great job everyone!! We are kicking this challenge’s boo-tay!!!
    qg1rsm7z3f8u.jpeg
  • kimmie373
    Options
    loveshoe wrote: »
    Walked the park again. It was so humid. fsj1j5fctpqa.jpeg

It looks so nice to walk there. It’s winter here and cold.