Nov. Beginner Challenge.. Walk 30 mins a Day.

Options

Replies

• H2596
    H2596 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I’m going to join in this group - I love the idea of photos rather than just recording steps. Brilliant idea.
  • farmerdear1
    farmerdear1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Dreary cool day..today was inside walking..getting it done!
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Oh cool! You know, I've only lived in Florida and Hawaii my whole life, so I've never even seen snow. I have visited a few cold weather states, but never during a time when it might snow. I really feel like I would get along great with snow (Although I've heard the grey slush it turns to isn't very fun.) because I loathe hot weather.
  • H2596
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Bonfire Night in the U.K. but I couldn’t get a decent photo of the fireworks so you’ve got the full moon instead.

I completed 30 minutes of walking.

8299bfk71eaa.jpeg
  • shazcave746
    shazcave746 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea, would love to join in.
  • lipstick_chick2018
    Options
    Im going to do this
  • cgale89
    cgale89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Got my 30. It was a beautiful day but very chilly ! Didn't get a picture but this won't allow to me post a pic regardless...
  • AprilTram
    AprilTram Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    mwnqer9nexa6.jpeg
    I’m a little shocked my steps were so low. But was walking all around my daughters college campus for over an hour while she was doing her photo shoot. I got to be her caddy. LOL. I got a few photo shots for myself though.
  • AprilTram
    AprilTram Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good evening all. So glad to see all the new names. I was out of pocket yesterday so it was so neat to see all the different pics. OMG.. SNOW!!! It was almost 90 here today. That’s just crazy.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Got my walking out on the driveway again this evening playing with the kids. Here’s a pic of my girl Ella pretending to be her alter ego, a puppy named Sassy. You even have to call her Sassy when she’s a puppy. I’m jealous of the snow by the way. Texas here and it has only snowed maybe a handful of times in my life. Never enough to build a snowman.
    5dral1achd2u.jpeg
  • kimmie373
    kimmie373 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    aganey wrote: »
    Got my walking out on the driveway again this evening playing with the kids. Here’s a pic of my girl Ella pretending to be her alter ego, a puppy named Sassy. You even have to call her Sassy when she’s a puppy. I’m jealous of the snow by the way. Texas here and it has only snowed maybe a handful of times in my life. Never enough to build a snowman.
    5dral1achd2u.jpeg

I would be so happy to give you all snow lol. I want heat!! And I actually went for a walk in a store again on top of the snowman making.
  • loveshoe
    loveshoe Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I went to a flea market and was so surprised by the sheer volume of stuff I forgot to take a picture. By the way there is nothing like seeing a lot of junk to make you come home and clean house. So rather than junk here are some lizards I snapped in Aruba 4bd89mi1o7bj.jpeg
  • loveshoe
    loveshoe Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I went to a flea market and was so surprised by the sheer volume of stuff I forgot to take a picture. By the way there is nothing like seeing a lot of junk to make you come home and clean house. So rather than junk here are some lizards I snapped in Aruba
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    @kimmie373 I would take it!! I hate summer and heat. I love fall and winter. Especially when the heat is so humid like it is here.
  • Bri_James
    Bri_James Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to start? I just saw this post but love the idea. I usually use my treadmill but I do walk back and forth to work every day since I'm just 4 blocks away. I also walk outdoors on each of my 15 minute breaks. (I just quit smoking 2 months ago so instead of going out to smoke, I take a quick walk)
  • H2596
    Options
    My shadow on the walk to work this morning with the sun pretending it wasn’t cold!

rig37kexwemw.jpeg