what is the 30 day shred?
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • Susan111222
    Susan111222 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing you should be so proud of yourself and you do look so happy :D
  • lizmaebar
    Options
    Thank you so much for the motivation! You look great!
  • dcmitchell01
    dcmitchell01 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look great! My 6 year old daughter was sitting here with me as I was looking at your pics and said, "she's so pretty!"
    Congrats!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    ablThank you for sharing your story, it makes me confirm that I can do this by making small changes that become healthy lifestyles. I enjoy working out now more than I ever did before. Before it was a "Chore" that I needed to do and now it is part of my routine because I have found things like Zumba that I love and enjoy/ I want to do a c25K program after I finish T25 because I found great satisfaction in being able to job for 1-2 min at a time (never thought I could do that). Thank you, you look amazing
  • Lynzigzagzay
    Lynzigzagzay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Very motivating! Congrats on the hard work.
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats on an amazing job well done - you look fabulous!!!
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Woweee! Way to go! You look so happy! Keep up the GREAT work! :flowerforyou:
  • ZombieMercy
    ZombieMercy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • pmsiney
    pmsiney Posts: 1
    Options
    You look great and thanks for the pics very motivational I am also a 22 and want to be 10/12 only im 309 looking for 185 but im 5'10.
  • SouthseaSinner
    Options
    WOW! FANTASTIC! Thanks for sharing.
  • marbee2013
    Options
    What an amazing journey...you look awesome!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    That's gotta feel good! You're gorgeous.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and you're such an inspiration! Also, you look 10 yrs younger now!!!!! In the before pics I would have guessed you in late 20's to early 30's and in the after photos you look 18-21.

My story is very similar, and I'm still midway through the journey but you're one of the most inspiring I have seen on MFP (for me personally). Especially your belly. You are one of the only people I've seen with a similar upper midriff/belly to my own - I keep seeing pics of people whose belly was simply round at 300 lb with no "roll", which you had in your "before" pics, and I still have at 228, of course - and although it's changed for the better I dream that someday mine will look like yours! :-) Thank you for sharing your story and photos!!!!
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Seriously amazing! Very well done you :-)
  • DorisInTheDena
    DorisInTheDena Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Great! Really great! Take the time to embrace your new self and body. It takes time to fully accept what you look like now. By the way, that would be AWESOME! :smile: :smile:
  • banjobraids
    Options
    WOW! Thank you for posting. I really needed to read this today. I've never been an active person and I'm just starting to explore that part of myself. You rule!
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Yes you do look amazing! You've done a terrific job! Well done!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!