How many calories are there in Human Flesh?

Options
12346»

Replies

• marko320
    marko320 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    This thread had me at bushmeat.
  • Roxanne_Hennessy
    Roxanne_Hennessy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Is there a cost difference between Walmart-fed and Whole Foods-fed human meat?

I think there'd be a bigger difference between an active, athletic human who lifts heavy, and a couch potato human. I mean the first will have about 10-25% body fat (depending on gender and personal taste with regards to how much visible muscle definition they want), the other will have about 30%+ body fat.... now that will make a difference to both the macronutrient profile and the overall number of calories in the human

I think a Walmart-fed would be tastier
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Just asking for a friend.

Are you having this old friend for dinner?
  • thevoice1973
    thevoice1973 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Like any other animal, it depends on which part of the body you are inquiring about.

People are not animals

You might want to review the accepted definition: Human: a man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance.

Note that the superior mental development, power of articulate speech and the upright stance are not always present...
  • evanhanson36
    Options
    Like any other animal, it depends on which part of the body you are inquiring about.

People are not animals
    debateable
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    The fat will have 9 calories per gram, the protein will have 4 calories per gram. You can probably use pork as a good approximation for caloric content as genetically we are 99% alike.

I had considered this as well, but I think chimpanzee might be ultimately closer.

One could always scan the label on a package of Soylent Green to find out. It's made of people.

But Soylent Green is overprocessed and has chemical additives. I know, I bought a box from ThinkGeeks.com
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

People are not animals

yes we are, we are mammals:glasses:

Look up animal in the dictionary what does it say

Definition 3:
    : a person who behaves in a wild, aggressive, or unpleasant way

See, a person can be an animal. Especially if you are into partying...
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    *stops putting lotion on skin*

No...don't stop...seriously...

Here....use this..

Crisco--better_than_butter.jpg

Lmao!!

I prefer Coconut oil. And Jack Daniel's Whiskey Steak Marinade/
  • BRA_S
    BRA_S Posts: 111 Member
    Options