• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    mmapags wrote: »
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I was at Woodstock. The *first* one. So there. B)

Winner! Ding ding ding. I almost went but decided to go to Cape Cod instead big mistake. Was living in Springfield, Mass. at the time.

I was born in Springfield, MA :)

No kidding! I'm guessing I'm older than you at 67. What high school and what part of the city? I went to Cathedral and grew up around Forest Park.

@mmapags I'm 51. I grew up in Wilbraham (on the mountain), so went to Minnechaug. I had friends who went to Cathedral.

My high school girlfriend went to Minnechaug. Funny!

Hmmm....
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    I was at Woodstock. The *first* one. So there. B)

Winner! Ding ding ding. I almost went but decided to go to Cape Cod instead big mistake. Was living in Springfield, Mass. at the time.

I was born in Springfield, MA :)

No kidding! I'm guessing I'm older than you at 67. What high school and what part of the city? I went to Cathedral and grew up around Forest Park.

@mmapags I'm 51. I grew up in Wilbraham (on the mountain), so went to Minnechaug. I had friends who went to Cathedral.

My high school girlfriend went to Minnechaug. Funny!

Hmmm....

Lol! 16 year ago difference.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,403 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. this woodstock discussion: I just got an electric guitar, and can now kind of play the intro to Stairway to Heaven. Ok, I don't know what to do with the not active fingers, and I don't have an amp yet. But it's still cool :smiley:
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    yirara wrote: »
    Hmm.. this woodstock discussion: I just got an electric guitar, and can now kind of play the intro to Stairway to Heaven. Ok, I don't know what to do with the not active fingers, and I don't have an amp yet. But it's still cool :smiley:

You're living my dream...
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,403 Member
    Options
    mph323 wrote: »
    yirara wrote: »

You're living my dream...

Live the dream! Dreams don't need to be expensive <3 Ok, a custom build whatever guitar might be a bit on the expensive side, but there are plenty cheap fenders etc out there. Doesn't need to be US build.