Eat right for your blood type?

Options

Replies

• Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    100_PROOF_ wrote: »
    I'm curious, does ancestry jump from ancient times to modern times right away? Do all the steps in between where people ate poultry and beans not count? Pretty much all of us go back to ancient roots, but what determines where you start diet-wise. Why would one person start with an ancient diet and another with a farmer's diet?

If you go back far enough, we're all African. So everyone should eat the same.

Truth and the answer is cake. We should all be eating cake. End thread.

The cake is a lie
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

Here's the thing - and I hate to be a buzzkill - I actually was a hippie, kinda, though on the late side of the curve (1970s). A whole raft of things on that list were from well after the hippie era.

I score low (26). Doesn't matter. Quizzes about hippiedom written by people apparently born after 1975? Just no.

If your parents were young enough to wanna see the Dead, you weren't a hippie, but maybe they were. My parents followed (among others) Tommy Dorsey and Harry James. It would've been pathetic - and highly improbable - for hippies' parents to be Deadheads. Think it through. Multiple anachronisms.

Toms? No. Earth shoes, maybe, and even they were kind of late.
    Phish? Founded 1983.
    Recycling? Not a thing in 1969, generally.
    Big Lebowski? 1998. We were investment bankers and midwives and IT geeks and teachers by then.
    Hemp? Only the potent kind; the "hemp as agricultural wonder product" movement was later.

Don't make me laugh. Retro post-hippie, at best.

;););)

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread, even though it already jumped the shark a few pages back, at least.

Ok, Miss Buzzkill :D You are right, recycling was not a thing but picking up litter was. The list had stupid stuff, definitely written by a someone in their 40's. No one had dreadlocks.

Incidentally, I still pick up someone else's trash. I wore holey Levis and flip flops LOL.