Eat right for your blood type?

Options

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I was at Woodstock. The *first* one. So there. B)

Winner!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

Winner! Ding ding ding. I almost went but decided to go to Cape Cod instead big mistake. Was living in Springfield, Mass. at the time.

• FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options

Did you feed off a flower person and spend the next six hours watching your hand move?

Wait, that's just vampires. I assume you're not a vampire, I better check your diary.
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I borrowed the book from a friend. I found it rather interesting. All of the foods I am either allergic to or I just don't like, are the foods I shouldn't be eating according to this book. I am sure it was more coincidence than fact.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    mmapags wrote: »

Winner! Ding ding ding. I almost went but decided to go to Cape Cod instead big mistake. Was living in Springfield, Mass. at the time.

I lived in Toronto at the time. Back in the days when you merely needed some form of ID to cross the border.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I'm flying to a festival in a venue called Paradiso at the end of September. And it will be very crazy. Does that count for something?

(ok, I'll be buying lots of smoked sausages, liquorice, a cookie called billygoat's feets, and other lovely stuff as well. And I'm sure I'm not allowed to have either according to my blood type)
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    yirara wrote: »
    I'm flying to a festival in a venue called Paradiso at the end of September. And it will be very crazy. Does that count for something?

(ok, I'll be buying lots of smoked sausages, liquorice, a cookie called billygoat's feets, and other lovely stuff as well. And I'm sure I'm not allowed to have either according to my blood type)

I want to know more about those cookies - I'm assuming they're not from actual billygoats, but around here it's best not to assume :o
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,403 Member
    Options
    mph323 wrote: »

I want to know more about those cookies - I'm assuming they're not from actual billygoats, but around here it's best not to assume :o

Ha, no! But they are super delicious, and not as sweet as they look!

https://allrecipes.com/recipe/216586/dutch-bokkenpootjes-goats-feet/
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    Options

I was born in Springfield, MA :)
  • mmapags
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

No kidding! I'm guessing I'm older than you at 67. What high school and what part of the city? I went to Cathedral and grew up around Forest Park.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »

When I first glanced at the recipe link I thought it said dutch broken pooties goats feet. I'm so making these, just so I can tell my children that's the name of them. Dutch Broken Pooties Goats Feet.

Can confirm these are amazing.
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options

A little late, but I wanted to thank you for posting the recipe - they look wonderful and are gluten-free without any modification!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    Options

No kidding! I'm guessing I'm older than you at 67. What high school and what part of the city? I went to Cathedral and grew up around Forest Park.

@mmapags I'm 51. I grew up in Wilbraham (on the mountain), so went to Minnechaug. I had friends who went to Cathedral.
  • mmapags
    Options

@mmapags I'm 51. I grew up in Wilbraham (on the mountain), so went to Minnechaug. I had friends who went to Cathedral.

My high school girlfriend went to Minnechaug. Funny!