Replies

• britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    HILARious
  • Melissa11412
    Melissa11412 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I don't have cable, and thanks to Netflix I get to enjoy shows like Columbo, Quincy M.E., Emergency!, Adam-12, etc on the regular...
    *breathes personal sigh o'relief* but hey watch what u like and enjoy!!:drinker:
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    CLIFFS?

kid
    pageant life
    funny
    mountain dew
    mom
    uninhibited
    georgia
    chubby
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Ive watched a few episodes and i think this family are great as far as reality tv personalities go.
    Theres no intended malice from anyone, a little girl who doesn't fit the norm of pageantry is having a blast and they are hilarious.

I would almost go as far to say i love this family.....secretly of course.
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    there are plenty of youtube clips on her, my son has said more then once that her mamma needs slapped!!
  • KxCoyote
    KxCoyote Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I personally dislike Honey Boo Boo, a LOT. I don't like her, or her mother, or her Mother's way of raising her. BUT. and it's a BIG BUT.

I CAN admit, and accept, that they do put forth at least a couple good amazing messages.

1. 'Beauty' is internal.
    2. Family is important.
  • airforcewife1007
    airforcewife1007 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hmm, it's like watching a train wreck. Just can't look away lol.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Well, this show came about as she was the 'breakout' star of Toddlers & Tiaras (which I find hilarious watching).

They may not be the prettiest, smartest or best behaved bunch, but they come across as a family that support each other and enjoy each other's company which I think is really sweet.

A million times better and more fun than jaded fame *kitten* Kartrashians.
  • withabandon
    withabandon Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I love them. :) They are what they are, and they completely own that, and they're dealing with their lives.

There have been some really sincere moments with Mama June in her interviews... she has also recently lost 100lbs. I think it's nice to see a family that is normal -- not perfect, by any means -- and not COMPLETELY dysfunctional - but a normal family unit, living normal lives. I would watch this 100x before I'd watch the Kardashians. :P
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Just pray that people don't think all of georgians are like that.
  • Rhonda21km
    Rhonda21km Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Most ridiculous show on tv. Can't imagine under any circumstances why anyone would find them entertaining.
    It's a shame too that these children seem to be following in their mother's footsteps toward obesity.
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I have to say, my 10 year old daughter watches it. some of the things are just plain jaw dropping. It's silly and harmless. My daughter begged me to watch that smellivision with her, so I did. BOY, was I sorry!!

When your trying to eat right, and Mama June makes Sketti with ketcup and country crock..... Holy Hell...
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I don`t like the show but the kid does make me laugh, and has since her first appearance on toddlers and tiaras.

She has so much personality and she loves life, more people could learn from her.

As for those that called her fat and ugly... well If I said what I was thinking I would get my third strike and you aren`t worth it.
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Well, this show came about as she was the 'breakout' star of Toddlers & Tiaras (which I find hilarious watching).

They may not be the prettiest, smartest or best behaved bunch, but they come across as a family that support each other and enjoy each other's company which I think is really sweet.

A million times better and more fun than jaded fame *kitten* Kartrashians.

Agreed. I used to hate them them, but after a few episodes realized how friggin' cool and funny they are. I have family like them, only they're Mex'Cans, :glasses:
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    40213606.jpg
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    I love them. :) They are what they are, and they completely own that, and they're dealing with their lives.

There have been some really sincere moments with Mama June in her interviews... she has also recently lost 100lbs. I think it's nice to see a family that is normal -- not perfect, by any means -- and not COMPLETELY dysfunctional - but a normal family unit, living normal lives. I would watch this 100x before I'd watch the Kardashians. :P

See now I think this family makes the Kardashians look good....totally just my opinion :flowerforyou:
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    Just pray that people don't think all of georgians are like that.

No worries. One of my best friends is from Georgia and her family isn't close to that.:smile:
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    it's a show for entertainment, if you want something mindless to watch and laugh to, honey boo boo is a mediocre filler for time that you would otherwise enjoy wasting. The same as housewives, kardashians, and pretty much anything on MTV, E! or VH1. (Or any channel nowadays)

I love Duck Dynasty > Honey Boo Boo as far as my storyless show.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Just like any typical white trash family

yea