Snap Judgments

Options

Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    When I let someone get over in front of me and they don't give a thank you wave I assume they are a complete jack-hole who thinks the world owes them
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    When I see a girl wearing a ball-cap I automatically assume they are awesome and fun

;) yep

Oh, now I get it. Because you both know a girl that is fun and wears a ball-cap.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    When I see a girl wearing a ball-cap I automatically assume they are awesome and fun

;) yep

Oh, now I get it. Because you both know a girl that is fun and wears a ball-cap.

A long while back I started a girls with hats thread. It was awesome and I miss it but there's enough picture threads.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    I assume when a man has a weak handshake that he is a submissive, sneaky little *kitten* and is never to be trusted.

I assume that any person with a weak handshake doesn't care about introducing themself to me
    I assume when a man has a weak handshake that he is a submissive, sneaky little *kitten* and is never to be trusted.

I assume that any person with a weak handshake doesn't care about introducing themself to me

I wasn't aware that women were so keen on having their hands gripped tightly when being shook.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »

I wasn't aware that women were so keen on having their hands gripped tightly when being shook.

I judge anyone with a weak *kitten* hand shake. You don't have to squeeze so hard it hurts but at least shake my hand like you mean it and that you do have some balls between your legs.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    At the Pho noodle place I just assume all the Asian people there are good at Math and eat noodles all day.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

;) yep

A long while back I started a girls with hats thread. It was awesome and I miss it but there's enough picture threads.

Bring it back.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options

I judge anyone with a weak *kitten* hand shake. You don't have to squeeze so hard it hurts but at least shake my hand like you mean it and that you do have some balls between your legs.

Lol. I'm going to start shaking hands like I'm pumping water.

I suppose its similar to my not shaking a woman's hand, if she offers it whilst her head is turned away.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I assume that you are not wife material if you post pictures on the internet in your panties for strangers to see :D

In for women folks in panties.
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I assume grown peeps driving those scooters don’t have a license