Options

Replies

• mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    Diodelcibo I think.

hahah I had always been under the impression you were very much a male Dio? maybe im wrong.

Lighten up people its just a conversation piece, heck I love when people tell me Im pretty or HOT or whatever it is they think unless they are being nasty then I dont really care!!!
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    No chit-chat fun allowed in here

its just a boring topic to be honest, most people on MFP are overweight and are trying to get healthier or fitter or slimmer (or whatever!) for themselves.

And you are making a topic about the minority of fabulous women who have achieved their goals (because lets be honest, only the woman who are toned and athletic are going to win this 'reward')

So it makes all the others who are starting their journey feel like they are worthless.

Dear Diary..
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Diodelcibo I think.

hahah I had always been under the impression you were very much a male Dio? maybe im wrong.

Lighten up people its just a conversation piece, heck I love when people tell me Im pretty or HOT or whatever it is they think unless they are being nasty then I dont really care!!!

Morning Hotstuff
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Diodelcibo I think.

He IS??
    :wink:

:bigsmile:
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    Diodelcibo I think.

Morning Hotstuff

Well Good Morning to you handsome, its actually evening here but I'll let it pass :wink:

Fozzi looking beautiful girl :heart:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    lhourin off the top of my head
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Diodelcibo I think.

My bad, meant to type Deadelcibo.
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You're right, I should just lighten up. Well I hope the poor women that are going to be named on here are prepared for the amount of friend requests and messages they are about to get as a result of being unwittingly solicited. Personally, I'd delete you for it.

Also I'm interested to know what you plan to do with the information. Are you someone that has a particular appreciation for usernames

if the person is not on your friend list, then it's useless information, unless you just plan to ogle them. I wonder how many friends requests you'll send out today OP?

I'm out.
  • thebigcb
    Options
    You're right, I should just lighten up. Well I hope the poor women that are going to be named on here are prepared for the.addressedinner amount of friend requests and messages they are about to get as a result of being unwittingly solicited. Personally, I'd delete you for it.

Also I'm interested to know what you plan to do with the information. Are you someone that has a particular appreciation for usernames

if the person is not on your friend list, then it's useless information, unless you just plan to ogle them. I wonder how many friends requests you'll send out today OP?

I'm out.

Friend request sent :wink:
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    tough crowd

LOL - i was thinking the same thing myself - It was all fine yesterday when there were several threads about the guys - buy why today is it objectifying?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    The fum chit chat got shut down..gotta peek Behind doors to find more fun. ..
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    :

Fozzi looking beautiful girl :heart:

Thank you sweets :blushing:
  • thebigcb
    Options
    You're right, I should just lighten up. Well I hope the poor women that are going to be named on here are prepared for the.addressedinner amount of friend requests and messages they are about to get as a result of being unwittingly solicited. Personally, I'd delete you for it.

I'm out.

I did send the request

Come on you know you want to be my buddy
  • thebigcb
    Options
    tough crowd

LOL - i was thinking the same thing myself - It was all fine yesterday when there were several threads about the guys - buy why today is it objectifying?

Exactly

Looking very well Linda
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    You're right, I should just lighten up. Well I hope the poor women that are going to be named on here are prepared for the amount of friend requests and messages they are about to get as a result of being unwittingly solicited. Personally, I'd delete you for it.

I'm out.
    tumblr_luwebtK8Ce1qmn2euo1_500.jpg
  • Lindaspencer
    Options
    Diodelcibo I think.

agreed with sparkle!!!!
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    All the women on my Friend List are the hottest on MFP.....there's no way to single out just one!
  • Lindaspencer
    Options
    tough crowd

Exactly

Looking very well Linda

Thank u:blushing:

As do u :wink:
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options

I'm out.

I did send the request

Come on you know you want to be my buddy

Oh seriously, its ok to ogle the guys and tell them they are all hot and sexy etc but its not allowed for the women. We are all big girls here and if we dont want to add stalkers or creeps then hey we wont. trust me Ive had my fair share of creeps but Ive also found some genuine guys here as well.

Now wheres my friend request thebigcb?? :tongue:

I tell you who I think is hot, Lanise who posted above, every time I see her pic I smile, she is beautiful. And we arent even friends :wink: