Hottest Female on MFP, your votes please Gents

Options

Replies

• Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    All the women on my Friend List are the hottest on MFP.....there's no way to single out just one!

Id say u should get a lot of votes - u were very hot yesterday lol:happy:
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I'd like to think Maybaline, my rack, and my digital camera! Oh wait we don't get to make a speech! Damn it!
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I'd like to think Maybaline, my rack, and my digital camera! Oh wait we don't get to make a speech! Damn it!

tumblr_mcqni1edvr1rz33y6o8_500.gif
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    dude, we had this competition like, six months ago. DaniD won it out, with silvergul coming in second. we had a parade.

but when dani deactivated, silver became the hottest woman on Myfitnesspal.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

Undies.......They have been dropped baby!!!!
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    wow, this thread is really taking off

Hopefully it's being ignored because people realise how truly pathetic this is.

Exactly. Wanted to point out it was objectifacatory, but hey, if we ignore the thread it will go away :D

So totally agree with you! Makes someone feel very confident if she is seen as not hot, DOH! :huh:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    dude, we had this competition like, six months ago. DaniD won it out, with silvergul coming in second. we had a parade.

I voted for silvergurl throughout the whole competition. It was a glorious competition.
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You're right, I should just lighten up. Well I hope the poor women that are going to be named on here are prepared for the amount of friend requests and messages they are about to get as a result of being unwittingly solicited. Personally, I'd delete you for it.

Also I'm interested to know what you plan to do with the information. Are you someone that has a particular appreciation for usernames

if the person is not on your friend list, then it's useless information, unless you just plan to ogle them. I wonder how many friends requests you'll send out today OP?

I'm out.

Didn't you jump my *kitten* on another thread for making a suggestion that you took as "telling everybody what to do"? Seriously bro, maybe you should pick a side. I'll give you my technique, if I see a thread that I don't care about or like...I don't click on it. Work's for me!

Dislaimer: I am not telling you what to do. :glasses: :tongue:

To keep this harmless and playful thread going, I submit that all the females on my FL are HOT! Regardless of shape, age, ethnicity....doesn't matter. Girls, you KNOW your HOT!!!:flowerforyou:
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    All the women on my Friend List are the hottest on MFP.....there's no way to single out just one!

Exactly.

And good grief people. Lighten up!! If you don't like the idea of this thread, then don't open it!!!! Why do y'all click on the thread just for the purpose of being offended and self-righteous??? I'm sure there are plenty of threads y'all can enjoy without criticizing what other adults choose to enjoy.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    This was already done, very recently.
  • charlene1873
    Options
    People need to be getting a life! It's a harmless post which people can choose not to comment on! Fun people! ever heard of it!

All my lady friends are hot! I can't pick just one :wink:
  • Crossfit113
    Options
    2 lol ..LiftingMommy & CatrinaH
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    This is not going very well :laugh:
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I think the problem with this thread is there are way too many hot chicks on MFP to pick just one, or even a couple, without leaving someone out. Who wants to be the guy who leaves out so many hot chicks?
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

<swoon> gawd those blue eyes slay me!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I think OP should make me a sammich.

And yes, it's Silvergurl. Sorry you didn't get to vote, OP.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I was always told to chose my battles wisely, this will not be one I will be participating in.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

link please ?
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    All the girls on here are HOT!!! Keep it up ladies!!!
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

And good grief people. Lighten up!! If you don't like the idea of this thread, then don't open it!!!! Why do y'all click on the thread just for the purpose of being offended and self-righteous??? I'm sure there are plenty of threads y'all can enjoy without criticizing what other adults choose to enjoy.

^^^Right!!!! :drinker: