Hottest Female on MFP, your votes please Gents

Options

Replies

• bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'd like to think Maybaline, my rack, and my digital camera! Oh wait we don't get to make a speech! Damn it!

tumblr_mcqni1edvr1rz33y6o8_500.gif

<swoon> gawd those blue eyes slay me!

I'm in luv with that smoldering look...:heart:
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    dude, we had this competition like, six months ago. DaniD won it out, with silvergul coming in second. we had a parade.

but when dani deactivated, silver became the hottest woman on Myfitnesspal.

I voted for silvergurl throughout the whole competition. It was a glorious competition.

:blushing: it was definitely more fun in our private group. but it's OK...it's time for someone new to have the crown ;)
    The competition was rigged I tell you, RIGGED!!!

ETA: not srs
  • ewells2420
    Options
    Sorry but not everyone is a winner. Despite what your teachers and parents have told you.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    tough crowd

LOL - i was thinking the same thing myself - It was all fine yesterday when there were several threads about the guys - buy why today is it objectifying?

Because it was about guys...And guys dont wear panties (well, most of the time), and therefore they do not get in a "bunch"

ETA: No offense meant to my non panites in a bunch female friends...Must be thong wearers and just roll with it.
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    There's a certain person in here playing the white knight who sent me a FR the other day telling me that I was sexy. I suppose they meant to say that I have a sexy mind? Or is it only ok to objectify women privately?

Hypocritical knight is hypocritical.

I would still vote for SilverGurl. She gives me ladywood with her pictures and her wit. :heart:

Epic FAIL.

Oh and Sarah, your're hot.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    dude, we had this competition like, six months ago. DaniD won it out, with silvergul coming in second. we had a parade.

but when dani deactivated, silver became the hottest woman on Myfitnesspal.

I voted for silvergurl throughout the whole competition. It was a glorious competition.

:blushing: it was definitely more fun in our private group. but it's OK...it's time for someone new to have the crown ;)

Those gif battles were better than anything on MFP to date, the fact it was in a group allowed everyone to post the greatest gifs the internet has ever produced but can't be put on the main forums because of all the annoying humourless old people!

QFT.......it was the most glorious competition....and the gifs alone would blow the mind of general populace MFP....

I agree the gif battles were hilarious!!

I should have won.

#yesstillbitter
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Me. I'm the clown in this profile photo, BTW.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Is this really a thing? Because this is lame.

it's not a thing.

it is lame.

Get the thing Moon Moon
    ab8.png
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    i will search for who is the hottest female here on mfp :blushing:
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options

I saw links and had to do a double take when it wasn't Ariel :)

You forgot the :flowerforyou:
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Game over, I have arrived.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

LOL

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    wow, this thread is really taking off

Hopefully it's being ignored because people realise how truly pathetic this is.

thats not it.Most are sleeping right now

uh, or working. It is almost noon here in central standard time....
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    There's a certain person in here playing the white knight who sent me a FR the other day telling me that I was sexy. I suppose they meant to say that I have a sexy mind? Or is it only ok to objectify women privately?

I would still vote for SilverGurl. She gives me ladywood with her pictures and her wit. :heart:
    White knights are responsible for the destruction of men and need to be stopped
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to go with that lady that busted *kitten* and ate better. Worked for every pound of fat that came off and every pound of muscle that replaced it. :) KUDOS to that lady, you are EXTREMELY HOTT!!! :drinker: And "da bomb"!! :explode:
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

It was also James Bond's code name at the beginning of "Tommorow Never Dies" when he steals the jet with the nukes...Clearly she meant it as a compliment
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Are we voting my an above average normal body temperature or someone with a fever
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options

I nominate ipuffyhearttco
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

I nominate ipuffyhearttco

why, thank ya, kindly. I came in 3rd, so now that dani isn't here, I'm 2nd behind silvergurl.
  • ewells2420
    Options

Agreed. Do WKs really believe they are going to get anything out of 'defending a womans honor' over the internet or even real life? Being a gentleman is one thing, but what some guys do is just pathetic. Woman are just people too and come in different characters like men. Some are trash, some are great people.