Hottest Female on MFP, your votes please Gents

Options

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Are we voting my an above average normal body temperature or someone with a fever

Preferably someone with a temperature so high they're in the hospital.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    tough crowd

LOL - i was thinking the same thing myself - It was all fine yesterday when there were several threads about the guys - buy why today is it objectifying?

Because it was about guys...And guys dont wear panties (well, most of the time), and therefore they do not get in a "bunch"

ETA: No offense meant to my non panites in a bunch female friends...Must be thong wearers and just roll with it.

Guys get their jimmies rustled instead.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Are we voting my an above average normal body temperature or someone with a fever

Preferably someone with a temperature so high they're in the hospital.

I would be one of the coldest on MFP. I finally ditched my sweater when the temp reached 100 here. I'll gladly take last.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Crowns and burros are always the hottest .
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Crowns and burros are always the hottest .
    I know \m/
  • ewells2420
    Options
    tough crowd

LOL - i was thinking the same thing myself - It was all fine yesterday when there were several threads about the guys - buy why today is it objectifying?

Because it was about guys...And guys dont wear panties (well, most of the time), and therefore they do not get in a "bunch"

ETA: No offense meant to my non panites in a bunch female friends...Must be thong wearers and just roll with it.

You must be aware.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    tough crowd

Good to know the official lingo

I would gone with "Got my boxers burrowed"
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    dude, we had this competition like, six months ago. DaniD won it out, with silvergul coming in second. we had a parade.

but when dani deactivated, silver became the hottest woman on Myfitnesspal.

I voted for silvergurl throughout the whole competition. It was a glorious competition.

:blushing: it was definitely more fun in our private group. but it's OK...it's time for someone new to have the crown ;)

Those gif battles were better than anything on MFP to date, the fact it was in a group allowed everyone to post the greatest gifs the internet has ever produced but can't be put on the main forums because of all the annoying humourless old people!

QFT.......it was the most glorious competition....and the gifs alone would blow the mind of general populace MFP....

I'm still just a little butthurt I didn't even make it through round one... but someone had to battle DaniD... and while we had one of (if not THE) largest gif-off thread, it was one helluva battle.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I'd do me :smile:

totally brought this to mind haha

1708326_o.gif

love this
  • meramirez2012
    meramirez2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hottest on MFP or off - My wife!

Yay for you! :) Love to see this.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    tough crowd

:smile:
  • meramirez2012
    meramirez2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes, of course it objectifies women, but unless hurtful comments are being thrown about, what's the harm? It's silly fun, which is the whole point of this "chit chat forum." Besides, we (women) know that men's tastes vary, so what's hot to one person may not do it for another (and that's great!). :)
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    2 lol ..LiftingMommy & CatrinaH

agreed plus 3 more in a 5 way tie
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    2 lol ..LiftingMommy & CatrinaH

agreed plus 3 more in a 5 way tie
    A 5 way? That's kinky.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    CatrinaH
  • daisyeyes
    daisyeyes Posts: 144
    Options
    Not a Gent, but I'll vote anyway.

amluvstld
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Not a Gent, but I'll vote anyway.

amluvstld

Despite being so young, you are ridiculously pretty.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    My top 6 girls Steph, Tiff, Lindsay and Hope, Tash and Jenn (in no particular order ;) )
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    melb_alex and amluvstld are the ones I like to meet, amongst others
  • IronAddict1985
    Options
    IronPrincess...Spicy Sweet, CasperGirl, LissyLynn, Melb Alex & JustAmyDawn are my current Top 5