Drop It Like It's HOT In 2018 w/KETO!

Options
2»

Replies

• k2626k
    k2626k Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started Keto one week ago today and am down 6 pounds!!!! Feels great...first three days were the most difficult for me. No cravings, no hunger at this point. I need to focus now on getting back to the gym, and figuring out how to work it into my daily routine.
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hey hey! I started KETO back in October but of course derailed because of Christmas. I got back on in December 26th - let's do this!!
  • jaclynkay92
    jaclynkay92 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just started the Keto lifestyle. looking for someone who would want to be success buddies. Please add me. I am determined to make this work. My goal is to lose 50 pounds this year.
  • jljeni
    jljeni Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been on Keto for a week. I was fine for three days then felt nauseated and whoozy. It was a really weird brain feeling almost like a blackout. Most of my Keto flu symptoms were alleviated by increasing electrolytes, water and salt. I bought Keto electrolytes on Amazon. I am having amazing bursts of energy a couple times a day. I feel very awake in the morning. I have had years of insomnia and am sleeping like a rock for the first time in my life. I am very irritable and have warned my family that my body and brain are adjusting. Premier Protein drinks have helped keep my protein up, and my fat with MCT oil. I did get through my weightlifting routine, but was I was very weak. I have only lost 1 pound, but I visibly see a difference with my arm definition and stomach.
  • Mandi_Klumpp
    Mandi_Klumpp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am starting Keto today. I have 100 pounds to lose and am hoping to lose 70 this year. I am taking this week to adjust to the meal plan and am starting work outs next week!!! Would love some Keto success/accountability buddies this year!!!
  • pram25
    pram25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I’m starting keto today as well, first timer. I also have approximately 100 lbs to lose. Add me so we can support and motivate each other :)