JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    Dear everyone,
    I'm heading to the airport this morning and will be away for about 1 1/2 weeks. I'm taking my tablet but I'm not sure how reliably I will be able to access the Internet. So the gist of that is... If I'm missing, I'll be back. You're all doing awesome! Keep up the great work.

Have a safe trip! We will miss you so thank you for giving us a heads up! xoxo
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »

My heads just really not in this. I just don't have the oomph and I'm getting really lazy.

I am impressed you check in! I would not have the oomph, nor would my head be in it, if I was as busy as you are, with a new baby on top of it! You are anything but lazy! Give it time. You'll know when you're ready to have your head in the game again. Don't rush it! (((HUGS)))
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Wow. Was so far behind in reading! I love hearing about your days and your successes and failures, insights, etc.

I have to really sit down and come up with a fresh plan. I feel like I post the same things every day and then don't do them and then I feel like I'm a failure, and on and on and on.... I need to have a plan. A realistic plan mapped out as to what I need to do and then break it down into baby steps. I am such a list person, and a visual person. I need to see things laid out.

I go to the doctor this afternoon for my hip. I'm really hoping it's an easy fix. It's finally nice outside and I want to walk and bike and garden! Need to get my hip back in alignment and strengthen those muscles.

@mytime6630 Count me in on the May Challenge! I'm still working on April challenge for water too since I'm not consistently hitting my mark. 15 minutes outside walking and 8 glasses of water coming right up!

I'm going to drop the things from my goals that have now become routine, such as my morning routine. If I find I am not doing them, I'll add them back in. I need to begin incorporating 3 more tiny habits into my life until they become routine also.

Just for Wednesday
    1. Stay in the green
    2. Drink 64+ oz of water
    3. Start 3 new Tiny Habits
    4. Walk outside for 15 minutes
    5. NO ICE CREAM!
    6. Lymphatic massage, right arm, x2
    7. Sit Less Boot Camp challenge Day 1 (catch up)
    8. Sit Less Boot Camp challenge Day 2
    9. Begin brainstorming my goals and how I'm going to reach them...break them into realistic steps.

3 New Tiny Habits:
    1. After I finish dinner, I will pack tomorrow's lunch box.
    2. After I pack tomorrow's lunch box, I will pre-log my food for tomorrow.
    3. Whenever I see a commercial come on TV, I will get up off the couch and move until it is over.

Saw this quote today and it hit home:
    You'll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret to your success is found in your daily routine. ~John C. Maxwell

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,815 Member
    Options

I was invited out to lunch yesterday by a former employee that I have a lot of respect for. I said yes, he worked hard to lose 60 pounds last year and has only gained about 15 pounds back this Winter. He still insists on Toonie Tuesday at KFC though. He accounts for it and plans his meals for it, we decided yesterday that we will meet every other Tuesday so I can prepare properly too to eat there. So I was pretty close to all of my calories for the day by the time lunch was finished. I didn't worry because I was going to the gym and I would get some back. It also killed my 15 mins of outside at lunch, I just didn't have time to do it then.

I went to the gym after work, I showed up but I wasn't feeling it, I didn't give it my all. I really want to use the gym for strength more than cardio, so I did some leg weights and some chest weights. (I'm new to the weight machines and a little scared of them). I did 20 pounds on each of these for about 1 minute each. Then I knew if I wanted a supper I better get some more calories burned, so decided to bike.

I just got the bike set up, when my brother called from the nursing home so I could speak to Mom for her birthday. I had to take it, she doesn't have a phone in her room so the only time I get to talk to her is when someone visits and calls me. It sucks, because she rushes me off the phone because she has company, but I take what I can get. She was having a good day yesterday, told me how much she loves it in there, asked about my family and actually used their names for the first time in forever! It was a really nice chat. When I told her her card was on my counter to mail she said "what else is new" LOL it is so true, I love how she sounded like her old self! Anyway, after I got off the phone, I got back on the bike. I lowered my time to 20 minutes from 30 because I still wanted to be home by 6. My legs hurt, I had a hard time keeping my speed up, I struggled. The last time I used the bike I burned 306 calories , last night I only burned 89. I just felt like I had failed.

I went home, made supper, logged it and was way over on my calories for the day. I needed to do something, my legs still hurt and I felt tired. I truly didn't want to do anything but have a bath and go to bed. I watched The Voice and then decided I would go to the pool. I wanted to go this week to practice some of what I had learned in my lessons so far, and bonus I could use the hot tub and help my sore tired muscles. So I went to the pool, I swam for 40 minutes, then sat in the hot tub for 10 minutes, then went back to the pool for another 20 minutes.

I swam! I swam on my front! I swam on my back! I made myself touch the bottom of the pool 10 times! This is such an accomplishment for me. I was so proud of myself when I left. I had swam 1/2 the length of the pool on my front probably 20 times and on my back probably 10 times. There were probably 100 tries each to get that far, but I did it, I kept trying and I didn't give up! When I was touching the bottom, I probably attempted it close to 30 to get that 10! I really need to ask the instructor this week about some breathing pointers. I think I could get further but not sure how to breathe properly.

Anyway, sorry for the long story. It was just such an up and down day that I needed to share it.
    On my way out of the pool I saw a quote. I love quotes, this one made me smile all the way home.
    NO MATTER HOW SLOW YOU GO, YOU ARE STILL LAPPING THE GUY ON THE COUCH

Yesterday, I lapped the guy on the couch instead of being him no matter how badly I wanted to be!

I am grinning from EAR TO EAR reading this! I am SO PROUD of you!!!! What a warrior you are, facing your fear like that and conquering it! I cannot tell you how happy I am for you, and how inspiring your story was for me today. The way you explained your whole day, I felt like I was experiencing the emotions along with you, and it's just so cool to hear about your mom and swimming!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

I love your quote too. I just, not even 20 minutes ago, texted a friend telling them I need someone to live at my house and follow me around and make me get off the couch at night, so it pretty well hit the spot for me! LOL!

Big hugs! xoxox
    Tracie

Thanks, I really feel I can tell this group anything and there is support! My husband is proud of me, my girls tell me they are proud of me, but I feel like they think they have to and it doesn't mean as much. I should probably examine that a little closer LOL. Anyway, I digress. Just saw your first name, mine is Tracey. You can do this. When I started in February I sometimes just stood up while the commercials were on. It wasn't much, but it was more than I had been doing all winter.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    Wowza! Had to go back > 30 pages to find my April post... such an active thread, and I love it!

April Goals / Results:
    • Walk dog or on treadmill 5x per week = Per MapMyWalk walked 5 days one week, 4 days two weeks & 3 days one week / fighting off plantar fasciitis since 4/20 / see cross/strength training below :smiley:
    • Win MapMyWalk spring challenge (most distance) with M = me 57.3 miles vs M 36.6 miles :smiley:
    • Yoga or strength train 1x per week = Had 4 days that my workout was shoveling snow, in April! That's living in Green Bay, WI for you. MFP has snow shoveling under cardio, but when it's wet, heavy snow (and lots of it), I consider that strength training too... my arms & shoulders definitely got a workout. :D Started using weight machine & body weight exercises on 4/23 (2x in week + plan tomorrow 5/2). :smiley:
    • Log all food & beverages every day / net calories green or w/i 100 = Missed logging 2 days (4/1 Easter (planned) & 4/28 ate at a favorite local restaurant & no idea how to log) + no regrets :smiley: / 9 days more than 100 over net calories (oops). :# Since I ALWAYS eat back my exercise calories, I'm not going to *sweat* this. :p
    • Take measurements 4/30 a.m. before work & log on MFP = Done / no real change from 3/31 but smaller clothes fit great & I'm getting lots of compliments :blush: so I call this a win! :D
    • Scale goal 152.0# = 4/30/18 153.0 and saw 152 or 152.5 more than once on daily weigh-ins during month :|

May Goals:
    • Walk dog 4-5x per week
    • Workplace step challenge (4/16 - 8/31) / stay w/i top 30 to win a prize
    • Win MapMyWalk snow is melted challenge with M (most distance in May)
    • Weight/bodyweight training or yoga 1-2x per week
    • Log all food & beverages every day / net calories w/i 100 green on workout days
    • Take measurements 5/31 Thurs a.m. before work & log on MFP
    • Scale goal 151#

Weight loss is not linear. Focus on the process, not the outcome.

Great job on your April goals!
    I really like how you write your goals and the first of the month with actual numbers, then go back and verify at the end of the month. Do you just use MFP for that or do you run a diary or excel sheet as well?

Thank you! I just use MFP and MapMyWalk to track, plus my Fitbit as incentive to keep moving. I pull up the MapMyWalk calendar for the past month for walk counts, miles, and other workouts (last month I logged snow shoveling, for example ;) ). Recently on MFP, I started to pay attention to the Nutrition section of Reports, in particular Net Calories. That's because I ALWAYS eat back exercise calories. If I don't, I get cranky & hubby does not like cranky me. I log exercise conservatively on MFP ~ I don't link to Fitbit or MapMyWalk or use treadmill cals, there's too much inconsistency from what I've seen.

Before, I was only looking at the Progress part of the MFP Reports, but I'm starting to explore more of the options available. I like that I can look at the last 7, 30 or 90 days for trends for nutrition. I really love that I can look at my weight record since I joined (on my phone only), or for the last year. That really puts things in perspective for me, to see my downward trend through all the fluctuations. I log only my Sat. weigh-in on MFP, even though I now weigh myself daily. I try not to get too hung up on weight, it's only one of the numbers I monitor.

Also, AWESOME on your swim last night! <3 That's terrific!

Thanks for the insight and the "awesome"! I had a fitbit, I used it religiously until I developed an allergy to the rubber and couldn't wear it anymore. I bought my daughter the "Leaf", I think I'm going to add it to my wish list. I think I may steal your plan for tracking. I eat my calories back too, or most of them. I try to leave 100-200 on the table because I'm sometimes loose with food. I track the food, but I never add if I put butter on my potatoes or bread or eat ketchup with my fries. I don't eat dressing, mayo, or most sauces so those are the only things I "cheat" on. I also underestimate my exercises, unless an app or piece of equipment has given me a calorie burn amount.
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @snowflake1968 - amazing job! Not only on the swimming but pushing yourself through the end of that unsettled day. Would have been so so easy not to bother. V inspiring!

@OConnell5483 - I am also struggling a bit with my hip after my injury 10 days ago. I can walk and workout but the lump is still massive! Went to my GP today and she is sending me for an x-ray which is a massive surprise. I’m sure it’s nothing but still.. And please don’t feel like a failure! Every day you come on here and set goals and make some progress towards them is a success!! Give yourself credit for your commitment to the process, not just the outcomes.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,114 Member
    Options
    Kullerva wrote: »
    I'm picking this up late, but...better late than never!

Starting weight (5/3/2018): 153.4
    Goal weight by end of 2018: 145
    Stretch goal (final goal weight): 135

Just for today, I promise not to eat too much, and to take care of my injured leg to the best of my ability.

Welcome :)
    Definitely better late than never!
    What have you done to your leg?!
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Today was a good day. Last two Wednesdays have for some reason been a struggle - today I managed to get in my morning workout and break the random pattern! Hit most goals, made it to the GP at long last and had a really productive afternoon in planning and now pretty much set until the half term at the end of May.

Wednesday goals
    - morning workout ✅
    - 2ltr water ✅
    - 12k steps ✅ 18k+!!
    - 15 mins outside exercise ✅
    - Stay within calorie goal ✅
    - Book half term cookery club ✅
    - Book parents eve for P ✅
    - Speak to K re deeds transfer :| tomorrow?
    - Early night ✅

Thursday goals
    - morning workout
    - Vote on way to work
    - 2ltr water
    - 12k steps
    - 15 mins outside exercise
    - Stay within calorie goal
    - Go get hip x-ray
    - Speak to K re deeds
    - Online grocery shop
    - Early night

Hope you’re all having a good start to the month and that brighter skies are beckoning x
  • Bex953172
    Options
    JFT - Tuesday May 1
    2L of Water - :)
    15 Minutes outside - :( My plan was to do this at lunch, but then I had an invite to go out for lunch.
    Plank Challenge - :)
    Stay in Green - :) Yes it was a struggle again, but I did it
    Gym - :) I went, I showed up. More on that below
    Write in Journal - :)
    Work on manual after interviews and writing status letters - :| Had more things happening so didn't have time for manual
    Mail Mom's birthday card!!!!! - :( No

JFT - Wednesday May 2
    2L of Water
    15 Minutes Outside
    Plank Challenge
    Stay in Green
    Walk
    Write in Journal
    Find another Project

I was invited out to lunch yesterday by a former employee that I have a lot of respect for. I said yes, he worked hard to lose 60 pounds last year and has only gained about 15 pounds back this Winter. He still insists on Toonie Tuesday at KFC though. He accounts for it and plans his meals for it, we decided yesterday that we will meet every other Tuesday so I can prepare properly too to eat there. So I was pretty close to all of my calories for the day by the time lunch was finished. I didn't worry because I was going to the gym and I would get some back. It also killed my 15 mins of outside at lunch, I just didn't have time to do it then.

I went to the gym after work, I showed up but I wasn't feeling it, I didn't give it my all. I really want to use the gym for strength more than cardio, so I did some leg weights and some chest weights. (I'm new to the weight machines and a little scared of them). I did 20 pounds on each of these for about 1 minute each. Then I knew if I wanted a supper I better get some more calories burned, so decided to bike.

I just got the bike set up, when my brother called from the nursing home so I could speak to Mom for her birthday. I had to take it, she doesn't have a phone in her room so the only time I get to talk to her is when someone visits and calls me. It sucks, because she rushes me off the phone because she has company, but I take what I can get. She was having a good day yesterday, told me how much she loves it in there, asked about my family and actually used their names for the first time in forever! It was a really nice chat. When I told her her card was on my counter to mail she said "what else is new" LOL it is so true, I love how she sounded like her old self! Anyway, after I got off the phone, I got back on the bike. I lowered my time to 20 minutes from 30 because I still wanted to be home by 6. My legs hurt, I had a hard time keeping my speed up, I struggled. The last time I used the bike I burned 306 calories , last night I only burned 89. I just felt like I had failed.

I went home, made supper, logged it and was way over on my calories for the day. I needed to do something, my legs still hurt and I felt tired. I truly didn't want to do anything but have a bath and go to bed. I watched The Voice and then decided I would go to the pool. I wanted to go this week to practice some of what I had learned in my lessons so far, and bonus I could use the hot tub and help my sore tired muscles. So I went to the pool, I swam for 40 minutes, then sat in the hot tub for 10 minutes, then went back to the pool for another 20 minutes.

I swam! I swam on my front! I swam on my back! I made myself touch the bottom of the pool 10 times! This is such an accomplishment for me. I was so proud of myself when I left. I had swam 1/2 the length of the pool on my front probably 20 times and on my back probably 10 times. There were probably 100 tries each to get that far, but I did it, I kept trying and I didn't give up! When I was touching the bottom, I probably attempted it close to 30 to get that 10! I really need to ask the instructor this week about some breathing pointers. I think I could get further but not sure how to breathe properly.

Anyway, sorry for the long story. It was just such an up and down day that I needed to share it.
    On my way out of the pool I saw a quote. I love quotes, this one made me smile all the way home.

Yesterday, I lapped the guy on the couch instead of being him no matter how badly I wanted to be!

Well done on the swimming!!!!
    That's amazing progress!!
    Are you find I g yourself out of breath or out of sync with the swimming/breathing?
    That's an awesome quote

Oh and 89 calories is better than nothing, 89 calories gets you a biscuit lol!!!
  • Bex953172
    Options

My heads just really not in this. I just don't have the oomph and I'm getting really lazy.

I am impressed you check in! I would not have the oomph, nor would my head be in it, if I was as busy as you are, with a new baby on top of it! You are anything but lazy! Give it time. You'll know when you're ready to have your head in the game again. Don't rush it! (((HUGS)))
    Haha I'm not even lying! I actually have time to be lazy!!

Stop enabling me haha :sweat_smile:
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    Faebert wrote: »
    Today was a good day. Last two Wednesdays have for some reason been a struggle - today I managed to get in my morning workout and break the random pattern! Hit most goals, made it to the GP at long last and had a really productive afternoon in planning and now pretty much set until the half term at the end of May.

Wednesday goals
    - morning workout ✅
    - 2ltr water ✅
    - 12k steps ✅ 18k+!!
    - 15 mins outside exercise ✅
    - Stay within calorie goal ✅
    - Book half term cookery club ✅
    - Book parents eve for P ✅
    - Speak to K re deeds transfer :| tomorrow?
    - Early night ✅

Thursday goals
    - morning workout
    - Vote on way to work
    - 2ltr water
    - 12k steps
    - 15 mins outside exercise
    - Stay within calorie goal
    - Go get hip x-ray
    - Speak to K re deeds
    - Online grocery shop
    - Early night

Hope you’re all having a good start to the month and that brighter skies are beckoning x

Do you find online grocery shopping saves you money, or is it just more convenient? I've thought about it but worry about the quality of produce.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    JFT - Tuesday May 1
    15 Minutes outside - :( My plan was to do this at lunch, but then I had an invite to go out for lunch.
    Work on manual after interviews and writing status letters - :| Had more things happening so didn't have time for manual

JFT - Wednesday May 2
    2L of Water
    15 Minutes Outside
    Plank Challenge
    Stay in Green
    Walk
    Write in Journal
    Find another Project

Are you find I g yourself out of breath or out of sync with the swimming/breathing?
    That's an awesome quote

Oh and 89 calories is better than nothing, 89 calories gets you a biscuit lol!!!

Thanks. How to explain my breathing.... I don't! I hold my breath. I can blow the air out and make the bubbles, but when you're supposed to bring your head out of the water to the side to get more air, I sink! Well, not sink but feel like I'm going to so I end up stopping. I tried practicing that more last night too, but didn't quite get there.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    Goals for Tues:
    - 8 glasses - currently at 5? I reckon I can do it though!
    - May Challenge - yes this neatly didn't happen, I ha vent been out all day but I've been on top of the housework today and would you believe my lounge actually stayed clean and reasonably tidy!!! So I took the dog out for a walk, I really think this challenge is going to help me so much and benefit the dog!!
    - Be in the green *drum roll* YES!
    - Make smarter choices!!!!!!!!!!! YES!! for dinner we had lamb koftas, my oh had his with chips and peas and I made a big *kitten* salad, it had salad leaves, tomato, carrot, mushroom, asparagus and mange tout (fried in a little butter) little bit of cheese, mayo, salt and pepper! Yummy!

What a positive day for me, somethings clicked and I feel ready to kick some *kitten*.
    A friend of ours is opening a nightclub, to which we're invited to the opening on June 8th and we get free drinks all night and VIP!
    Now you see my dilemma and where this boost has come from! That's all I needed I think! Something to aim for!

What an awesome day! So glad you had a good one, you deserve it!
  • Snowflake1968
    edited May 2018
    Options
    JFT - Tuesday May 1

JFT - Wednesday May 2
    2L of Water
    15 Minutes Outside
    Plank Challenge
    Stay in Green
    Walk
    Write in Journal
    Find another Project

That's an awesome quote

Thanks. How to explain my breathing.... I don't! I hold my breath. I can blow the air out and make the bubbles, but when you're supposed to bring your head out of the water to the side to get more air, I sink! Well, not sink but feel like I'm going to so I end up stopping. I tried practicing that more last night too, but didn't quite get there.

Ahhh, try doing it stationary, so just keep going under the water, blowing bubbles then coming up for air, then try it with the stroke.
    When I was learning front crawl we were given a float, we had to hold it in front of us with our forearm over it and other arm by our side, and just use our legs to kick (before we incorporated arms) and we would count to 3, so 1, 2, 3 breathe, 1 2 3 breathe. Reason it was 3 was because when we put the arms in we did 3 strokes with the arms then breathed.

Thanks, I'm going to the pool tomorrow night too, if I follow my plan. I'll try that! You can teach me from "across the pond" LOL
  • Bex953172
    Options
    JFT - Tuesday May 1

JFT - Wednesday May 2
    2L of Water
    15 Minutes Outside
    Plank Challenge
    Stay in Green
    Walk
    Write in Journal
    Find another Project

That's an awesome quote

Ahhh, try doing it stationary, so just keep going under the water, blowing bubbles then coming up for air, then try it with the stroke.
    When I was learning front crawl we were given a float, we had to hold it in front of us with our forearm over it and other arm by our side, and just use our legs to kick (before we incorporated arms) and we would count to 3, so 1, 2, 3 breathe, 1 2 3 breathe. Reason it was 3 was because when we put the arms in we did 3 strokes with the arms then breathed.

Thanks, I'm going to the pool tomorrow night too, if I follow my plan. I'll try that! You can teach me from "across the pond" LOL

Haha awesome!
    Remember too, your lungs are like 2 balloons, balloons float, as long as there's air in them you won't sink! You can test this by lying flat on your back and take a deep breathe and hold it, you won't sink at all, your legs might a bit but you'll notice your chest stays afloat!

I've always practised holding my breath for long periods of time under water, just to improve my lung function, so far I can swim 3/4 of the pool at the gym underwater, I could probably do more but I keep forgetting my goggles and don't fancy headbutting the wall :lol:
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    JFT - Tuesday May 1

JFT - Wednesday May 2
    2L of Water
    15 Minutes Outside
    Plank Challenge
    Stay in Green
    Walk
    Write in Journal
    Find another Project

That's an awesome quote

Haha awesome!
    Remember too, your lungs are like 2 balloons, balloons float, as long as there's air in them you won't sink! You can test this by lying flat on your back and take a deep breathe and hold it, you won't sink at all, your legs might a bit but you'll notice your chest stays afloat!

I've always practised holding my breath for long periods of time under water, just to improve my lung function, so far I can swim 3/4 of the pool at the gym underwater, I could probably do more but I keep forgetting my goggles and don't fancy headbutting the wall :lol:

LOL Headbutting hurts, I did that a couple times last night.
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    MLHC1 wrote: »

Tuesday 5/1 JFT:

✔▪Regular morning routine with kids
    ✔▪Pump schedule - every 3 hours
    ✔▪Organize a few things around the house
    ✔▪Drink 96 oz of water
    ❌▪45 min. Nap
    ✔▪Elliptical - walking pace ~ 15 min.
    ❌▪Yoga (45 min.)
    ✔▪Prepare dinner in early afternoon bc little one tends to cluster feed in the evening.
    ✔▪Pick up kiddos from after-school program by 5 pm
    ✔▪Dinner by 7 pm

Wednesday 5/2/18 JFT

✔Hubby took over early morning feeding so I could get a little bit of sleep.
    ✔Every 3 hour pumping sch.
    ✔Drink 96 oz of water
    ✔Elliptical 15 min.
    ✔Picked up kiddos from school
    ✔Dinner by 7 pm
    ✔Massage
    ✔Caught up on school paperwork for kiddos
  • HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options

JFT, 5/2/18

1. Log all food :DI did BUT I had nothing except coffee until about 5pm and then ate a really odd dinner. I logged it all but it was just a weird day food wise
    2. Weigh myself!!! NO MATTER THE TIME OF DAY! :)Was up a bit. TOM came so that's probably why
    3. GYM!!! :(I wrenched something in my neck over the weekend. The pain radiates down under my shoulder blade. I dont want to make it worse so I think the gym is out for this week.
    4. Make lunch for DH(and myself) :)AND he remembered to take it to work with him!
    5. Work 815-4ish :)
    6. ONLY 2 CUPS OF COFFEE AT WORK :)I only had one cup at home this morning, brought one with me and then had 2 at work. It was a good day coffee wise!
    7. 3 bottles at work/1 bottle @ M&M/home :)Finished the 3rd one on the way back from work and am currently on my 5th I think
    8. Walk during lunch :)I'm going to guesstimate that it was 15 minutes. I walked around the farmers market in town and then to the coffee place up the street. It was 90F out today! That's hot in any clothing let alone polyester office clothes! Lol
    9. Read-20min :)Going to do this before bed
    10. Meditate-5min :)Did it during needles. I find that the time I am the most relaxed during the week is when I'm stuck full of needles! Lol
    11. Tech off by 11 :#Not sure. The DH left work about 20 minutes ago so he probably has another 10 left and it's already 1015. So...maaaayybe
    12. Lights off by 12 :)This I can probably do.

I've been having weird physical symptoms the last two days. I've been randomly nauseous, tired and occasionally I'll get lightheaded(like now). My TOM was late by a couple of days but it just came this morning. The thinking was that I might be pregnant but I took a test and got a negative result. If the symptoms persist I think I am going to take another one after TOM is over. It's just been odd. Has anyone else had any experiences like this?

Had a good day otherwise. Work flew by and was uneventful, although I did learn a few more things today. Tomorrow and Friday it will only be me and the two L's and then next week LM is going away for a week so we will have "fill-ins" for those days. I think that I am learning more and more every day. It's been nice.

I'm going to update my goals in a few minutes because I think I'm going to be sick. Lol.