Sept 2nd - 3/5
    Sept 3rd - 4/5
    Sept 4 - 5/5
    Sept 5 - 5/5
    Sept 6 - 4/5
    Sept 7 - 0/5
    Sept 8 - 1/5
    Sept 9 - 2/5

Well as I figured way too much junk food and a very late night with my cousin. When I finished my diary for yesterday this morning it said โ€œif every day were like today, in 5 weeks I would weigh 190! That is 10 pounds more! I obviously wouldnโ€™t eat like that regularly. My stomach is rumbling this morning because of it.

Today I will be driving back home and probably wonโ€™t eat anything until Iโ€™m on the road.

JFT - Monday Sept 10
    2L of water
    Calories in Green by 150
    Outside 15 minutes
    Walk or exercise
    5 fruits and veggies
    Write in Journal

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,810 Member
    Options
    Hi friends....I came back. summer was great until it wasn't. My mother died unexpectedly in July. We are doing ok.
    JFT
    I will cling to my eating plan.
    Drink oodles of water, mostly because i'm sunburned.
    We are going roller skating tonight with tyler's school. I haven't skated in YEARS!
    might log, haven't decided yet.

So sorry on the loss of your Mother
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Hi friends....I came back. summer was great until it wasn't. My mother died unexpectedly in July. We are doing ok.
    JFT
    We are going roller skating tonight with tyler's school. I haven't skated in YEARS!

We are so happy to see you back ... we missed you. But I am so very sorry to hear of your mothers death. Losing a parent is so very hard, especially if it is unexpected. We have had a lot of tragic events on this thread .... but we are all here for each other, which is the wonderful thing about this group of online friends. Hugs to you, and welcome back. Take good care of yourself.
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Happy Day Everyone๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ™Œ
    JFT
    GOAL IS 5,000 steps before noon...got 3,584 under my feet at 10a.m.
    Include strength n toning today
    Fast til noon(water only)
    Laundry
    Light cleaning
    Reading
    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Self Motivation statement for the week: " I'VE GOT THE VICTORY"

I've been thinking of you over the weekend ... and hoping your daughter is doing better?
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    JFT

So sorry on the loss of your Mother

thank you
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    JFT
    GOAL IS 5,000 steps before noon...got 3,584 under my feet at 10a.m.
    Include strength n toning today
    Fast til noon(water only)
    Laundry
    Light cleaning
    Reading

I've been thinking of you over the weekend ... and hoping your daughter is doing better?

@mytime6630 ... Heyyyyy!!!! Awww thank you for thinking of us. She is heavily sedated, so she hasn't awakened. However, upon speaking with them this morning, they have removed two drips from her... Im not doubting God's ability to raise her up off that bed. There's nothing too hard for God.
  • maryrobinson40
    Options
    JFT
    GOAL IS 5,000 steps before noon...got 3,584 under my feet at 10a.m.โˆš
    Include strength n toning todayโˆš
    Fast til noon(water only)โˆš
    Laundry
    Light cleaning
    Reading

MY TODAY'S PROGRESSPROGRESS: Completed my step goal and went outside my comfort to do it. 6,675 so far...low impact workout... And Im going to get more done!!
    Update on My Daughter: Pretty much the same..It's Asthma if I forgot to mention it... I had so much going on in my life at once, I didn't know if I was coming or going. Hallelujah!! But my faith in God has sustained me.
    They weened her off of 2 drips, one being the partial paralysis medicine. Her vitals are good, they're saying her lungs are too weak yet to take her off the machine. THANK YOU ALL FOR CARING!!
    I'm not going to be down or worried... It won't help either one of us... No... This Is Victory time. Time to pursue! overtake! and recover ALL!!
    LIFE IS WORTH LIVING NO MATTER WHAT COMES... I'M SAVORING EVERY MOMENT, and soaking them in praise/prayer/thanksgiving!!
    I LOVE ALL OF YOU๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒน
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Jft Saturday Recap
    1. Be kind :)
    2. Be present :)
    3. Log all food :)
    4. Lots of water :|

JFT Monday
    1. Log all food
    2. Lots of water
    3. Be kind
    4. Meds PM
    5. Take fish oil after dinner
    6. Cook dinner at home
    7. Grocery List/Meal plan
  • jeschepp
    jeschepp Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Laughter is the best medicine-hereโ€™s some Monday medicine for you all!
  • jeschepp
    jeschepp Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    JESCHEPP Great! I am just jealous, jealous jealous, er, proud, proud, proud of you.
    i went to the pool yesterday and exercised all by myself.
    Today we have a hectic schedule so sort of have my hair sticking out everywhere.
    Gotta keep calorie count going, drink a bunch, try to see if exercise can be done, and get kid thru his school day. AND if possible, mow a bit before the rain comes.
    well, howdy and good-bye. Hoping the Florence event does not bother any of you here.

Thank you! Itโ€™s taken a lot of ups and downs and missteps :) and Iโ€™m still on the journey. Good luck with your goals today!
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Tired and grumpy here too. Hit most of my goals but generally feeling like itโ€™s all too much bother right now. Hoping an early night will fix me...

Monday goals recap
    - morning workout โœ…
    - Trim worksheets before start of class โœ…
    - Set up Good as Gold list โœ…
    - Stay within calorie goal โœ…
    - April to sep challenges โœ…
    - Fill in absence request form for day of sisterโ€™s op โœ…
    - Book appointment โŽ
    - Finalise Thursday plans for P โœ…
    - Call alarm company โŽ
    - Early night - keep cat downstairs?? โœ…

Tuesday goals
    - morning workout
    - Leave home early for parent meeting
    - April to September challenges
    - Call alarm company
    - Hot yoga after work (pick up car at lunchtime?)
    - Amazon order
    - Early night again (catching up)

Night team - letโ€™s keep hanging in there x
  • maryrobinson40
    Options
    So, I'm reading some of your posts, and I'm thinking your gusto crash landed on me because Ive been on the move all day... Wow๐Ÿ˜ฑ... I'm usually the one needing a swift kick in the pants when it comes to getting things done...
    I'm sorry you're not having the best day... My, my, my.still, love and hugs for you, except I can't hug Bex953172, for fear of making your back worse... I know... Here..๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
  • mytime6630
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Sorry not really posting much.
    Been feeling really poorly the last few days.

My back is still on agony. Nothing seems to ease it. Just rang the pharmacy to find out how much codeine/paracetamol is and her answer was she can't tell me the price because I need to speak to the pharmacist, so I need to come in to the pharmacy. What dumb logic is that. Oh and she wasn't near the desk to find out how much they were, lazy b!tch
    Yeah just make the person in pain walk.
    She must of thought I was a crack head or something. Seeing as it's opiate based.

But anyway when the paracetamol wears off from doing nothing and it gets even worse I then get a bout of shaking chills. My teeth actually chatter.
    So that's a bit weird. I really should go to the GP but I just don't really want to! I'm tired. I don't have the energy to go.

You all know me anyway I get miserable as anything when I'm not well!

Oh no Bex! There is nothing worse than back pain! But whats this about shaking and the chills??? You need to call a doctor ... this sounds like more than just back pain! Take good care .... tell you partner you need some special attention and pampering!! :) Hugs :)
  • josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    AARGGH -- went out to mow for exercise and to beat the storm. Along came 2 little fellers who wanted to mow. I spent the time knowing they would get hurt and just hoping the mower would run out of gas. Finally I said it was getting dark and I had to go. Cute but...where was the momma that did not come looking for them? Stayed in the calories, thinking I am short of drinking water, and struggling with son's classes. Tomorrow will surely be a better day. Today was lovely and no sign of any storm.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    Today was a milestone for me. I finally hit 175 pounds! This is meaningful because 1) it is the halfway point to my weight goal since I started in January-hooray! and 2) this is the weight I can never get to, and then become disheartened and pack the pounds back on. To me this marks the point of no return. From here, I feel, I have shifted from the pattern of ups and downs and half commitments toward a life of healthy eating, and a default of healthy habits. Proud of myself on this one!

YOU GO, GIRL!!! You should be proud of yourself! We are ALL proud of you! Nice job!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Sleepless in London here! I have got to sort myself out it is just not sustainable to only have 3-4 hours sleep every night. Itโ€™s like I fall asleep no problem but once Iโ€™m awake thatโ€™s it. And itโ€™s always too early. Tried to nap yesterday but it didnโ€™t work. I think I need to make early nights a non-negotiable September priority because I just canโ€™t stay asleep.

It's terrible when you don't get enough sleep, especially more than one evening in a row! I simply cannot function well at all...my brain is fuzzy, I eat everything in sight (nothing healthy though) and am so crabby!

I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight. Take a good book to bed with you early and read until your eyes cross! :)
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Hello is anyone still using this or is it abandoned? I would really like to be a part of this โค

We're all here! Lots of us! Welcome!