• AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday Recap
    1. Be kind :)
    2. Log all food :)
    3. Lots of water :)
    4. Meds AM and PM :)
    5. Fish oil after dinner >:) But I did take it this morning!
    6. Protein shake for breakfast :)
    7. Prelog tonights dinner to make sure it stays in the green! :) And then I ate a whole chocolate bar. Womp womp. Last night the washing machine that came with the house started sounding like a jet engine :s Its a front load so it looks like I cant replace just a bearing, have to get a whole rear tub assembly to the tune of $225, probably more from the "authorized dealer" - service company is closed today. I let it overwhelm me. BUT! We have our health, a roof over our heads and food in our bellies. Stuff is always going to go wrong, at the worst times usually! So I'm learning to roll with the punches and make a plan instead of while eating chocolate bars. DH is home sick today. I really wanted to use that as an excuse to get fast food - but I packed my frozen entree pad thai - instead of the tuna sandwich I knew I didnt want and would definitely go get fast food. Baby steps. Also, has anyone heard from @nickssweetheart lately?

JFT Wednesday
    1. Eat packed lunch
    2. Log all food
    3. Lots of water
    4. Meds AM and PM
    5. Fish oil after dinner
    6. Be kind
    7. Unpack 3 boxes
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Recap T 9/11 ~ Rest day after several late nights in a row
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work = Fitbit 8,128 steps, 250+ steps 13/14 & 34 floors :smiley:
    2) Meals & snacks prelogged / stick w/ plan / net calories w/i 100 green / 12c water = Net calories -78 (yay), sodium -630, sugar -18, fiber good, protein ok & 14c water :smile:
    3) Evening: deadhead roses :smiley: / put safflower seed in garage container & refill feeder :smiley: / brew tea :smiley: / meal plan & grocery list :smiley: made easier when sister PM'd they want to go out to eat Sat. evening instead of me cooking ~ fine by me! :smiley: / balance checkbooks :/ no time / 15 min. declutter :smile: / other to-do's? :/
    4) Unplug 9:00 :smiley: / FLOSS (really slacking) :smiley: / retainers :smiley: / bed & TV off 10:15 :( more like 11 (walk dog before work W)

JFT W 9/12 ~ Unplanned rest day ~ forgot to turn on alarm! Currently using phone, I really need to get a new bedside clock. I enjoyed the extra sleep, very glad I didn't oversleep, and arrived at work on time.
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    2) Usual breakfast, lunch & snacks prelogged / supper unsure ~ maybe eat at farmers market? / net calories w/i 100 green / 12c water
    3) Work: complete all 3 stages of work project / start summarization by Th
    4) Evening: Wed farmers market / grocery shop / sort laundry & put up clothesline for Th / balance checkbooks / 15 min. declutter / at least 1 more to-do
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / ALARM ON IN BED & TV OFF 10:15 (this is getting ridiculous ~ walk dog before work Th)
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    1. Log all food. Be accountable! 😀 Wasn't going to but I did anyway. Over by 1k call...
    2. ORDER MATT'S INHALER😂 Ordered it from the wrong pharmacy. Came to an obscene amount. Have to transfer the prescription to the right one
    3. Move quilt😥 Just didn't have it in me yesterday.
    4. Call ND/OFP!!!!😣 This either. Have to call today though. I have an appointment on Monday that I can't make.
    5. Pack lunch😁 Ate it too!
    6. Leftover soup for dinner😞 Ordered pizza and a couple of cannolis
    7. Talk to DH about medical leave😀 He's going to fill out the paperwork tonight and hand it in tomorrow.
    8. Dinner right after dishes🤣 Just realized I wrote this wrong. Didn't do it anyway.
    9. DH time😀 Ended up cuddling in the couch and watching baseball.
    10. Early night😁 Didn't feel great last night so I laid down before 9 and was asleep before 10.

• AJB1014
    Options
    GOOD MORNING DEAR LOVELIES🌹🌹🌹
    JUST WANT TO TALK A BIT TO GET REAL FEED BACK FROM MY NEW SISTERS.
    Can you believe this...A day of discovery for me. I've been hiding out. I have been saying that I'm sexy as a "self help pep talk".. But I only realized this morning that I didn't really believe it. After walking my nieces to the bus stop, I suddenly became paranoid to the passing cars and literally froze. When it dawned on me what was happening, I shook myself to snap out of it and that's when I saw the parking lot... Yes it's been there all along, but I didn't view it as a place that I'd be welcome.Crazy right?? I mean, I didn't hear anyone say that I couldn't walk there... It has to do with some inner stupidity that I allowed to block my progress all my life..."THE COLOR OF MY SKIN"... I honestly haven't felt worthy to have things in life. Everything I work to achieve would get snatched away, including my husband...I MUST STRONGLY INTERJECT HERE, I AM NOT PREJUDICE!!! AND PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS OFFENSIVELY... Please don't. But I must say it for you to truly understand my life.
    My husband of 19 full years together, left me for a caucasian woman. And it is not about her color/race... I am labled AFRICAN AMERICAN, but my father was
    American Indian and I can't recall what tribe. I have no idea, for all I know, I could have caucasian ancestery. The point is I have stepped back more times than I've gone foreward.
    Amazing what stepping outside of yourself can reveal. I never saw race...my family are not that kind of people. Mom and Dad taught us to love everyone, and be quick to apologize, and quick to forgive. Something I've lived by all my life. Truly not having met any of you, it's like you've become my extended family of fantastic sisters. So when I send the emoji roses etc. I'm sending you real heartfelt love the only way that I can.
    Ooooo lookie... I think I wrote a book... Lol….
    Sorry for being long winded...
    Hope you will still love and accept me.😅

I love you, Mary!
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    As you can see above, I had a cruddy night. I don’t know why but I was just miserable all day. I think it may have been the crappy weather. It was gloomy and rainy most of the day. It has been for like 5 days now and it’s not supposed to get better until at least next week. I’m sick of it! I think I must be suffering from SADD recently.

I didn’t do much of anything yesterday and didn’t pull myself out of bed until 7:25 this morning. I have very little recollection of my DH getting up and leaving for work. But I managed to pull myself out of bed and make it to work a few minutes early. Was even able to squeeze in a few minutes to enjoy a cup of coffee and a Panda in my lap.

Now I’m sitting at my station at work with nothing to do. I guess people don’t want to come out in a dreary, dingy day anymore then I want to. I really need to get myself together though!

I am going to get up early tomorrow and at least do something. The DH will be up early too so I guess we can keep each other awake and going. I’m ready for it to be Friday. Anyone else feel that way? Lol.

Okay, onto goals for the day. They will be short today.

JFT, 9-12-18

1. Log all food and be accountable
    2. Move quilt!
    3. Make phone calls!
    4. Leftover soup for dinner.
    5. Do dishes right after dinner
    6. Figure out something to do after dinner
    7. Early night
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    JFT Tuesday Recap
    1. Be kind :)
    2. Log all food :)
    3. Lots of water :)
    4. Meds AM and PM :)
    5. Fish oil after dinner >:) But I did take it this morning!
    6. Protein shake for breakfast :)
    7. Prelog tonights dinner to make sure it stays in the green! :) And then I ate a whole chocolate bar. Womp womp. Last night the washing machine that came with the house started sounding like a jet engine :s Its a front load so it looks like I cant replace just a bearing, have to get a whole rear tub assembly to the tune of $225, probably more from the "authorized dealer" - service company is closed today. I let it overwhelm me. BUT! We have our health, a roof over our heads and food in our bellies. Stuff is always going to go wrong, at the worst times usually! So I'm learning to roll with the punches and make a plan instead of while eating chocolate bars. DH is home sick today. I really wanted to use that as an excuse to get fast food - but I packed my frozen entree pad thai - instead of the tuna sandwich I knew I didnt want and would definitely go get fast food. Baby steps. Also, has anyone heard from @nickssweetheart lately?

JFT Wednesday
    1. Eat packed lunch
    2. Log all food
    3. Lots of water
    4. Meds AM and PM
    5. Fish oil after dinner
    6. Be kind
    7. Unpack 3 boxes

@AJB1014 ... No Have been wondering where she is.… and by the way, love you and hope DH gets to feeling better soon
  • AJB1014
    Options
    As you can see above, I had a cruddy night. I don’t know why but I was just miserable all day. I think it may have been the crappy weather. It was gloomy and rainy most of the day. It has been for like 5 days now and it’s not supposed to get better until at least next week. I’m sick of it! I think I must be suffering from SADD recently.

I didn’t do much of anything yesterday and didn’t pull myself out of bed until 7:25 this morning. I have very little recollection of my DH getting up and leaving for work. But I managed to pull myself out of bed and make it to work a few minutes early. Was even able to squeeze in a few minutes to enjoy a cup of coffee and a Panda in my lap.

Now I’m sitting at my station at work with nothing to do. I guess people don’t want to come out in a dreary, dingy day anymore then I want to. I really need to get myself together though!

I am going to get up early tomorrow and at least do something. The DH will be up early too so I guess we can keep each other awake and going. I’m ready for it to be Friday. Anyone else feel that way? Lol.

JFT, 9-12-18

2. Move quilt!
    3. Make phone calls!
    7. Early night

Weather is also bumming me out! And making me want ALL the comfort foods...I'm going to try vitamin D again! Hope you feel better soon
  • AJB1014
    Options
    Guys. I ate my lunch. Then I went to Wendy's and got 4 chicken tenders. And I'm eating pizza for dinner because DH is cooking (he must be feeling better and feeling bad he stayed home) and I'm not saying no to that! But I feel kinda crummy about it. Like, I couldnt hold myself accountable not to get Wendys - I could have gotten something healthier at the grocery store instead to curb my hunger. Blah just needed to vent! The weather, this time of year, maybe PMS'ing, definitely stress eating...One day full of carbs quickly snowballed into ALL THE CARBS. Going to start over again tomorrow with a different attitude.
  • AJB1014
    Options
    Happy Birthday @Snowflake1968 !!! Hope you have a day as great as you are!!!
  • maryrobinson40
    Options
    @ABJ1014 I messaged ...nickssweetheart... I'm hoping we hear from her. Great looking out.. I want all my sisters with me.... The more the merrier...or crazier...or girls gone wild...or off our rockers... Who think up these clichés any way?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Evening everyone. Another hectic day here and I feel like every day I’m just whining about being wrecked! Plans for today were thrown off as I had to drive the kids in to school due to rain and a million bags for the oldest as she had a school camp out. So parked up near there and then had to really pace it up to work as there is no parking there. And then go back to collect it at the end of a long day. Steps are good but I’m so tired and no hot yoga again so sadness..

Wednesday goals recap
    - morning workout ✅
    - April to September challenges ✅
    - CALL ALARM COMPANY! ❎ oh for goodness sakes!!
    - Prep stuff for planning cover teacher ✅
    - Hot yoga??? ❎
    - Early night

Thursday goals
    - morning workout
    - Planning time out of class (yay!) No snacking!! Try and keep moving
    - April to September challenges
    - Call alarm company
    - Make appointment
    - Check re dinner plans for kids
    - Home early
    - Leave on time for DEXA scan
    - Meet boyfriend after??
    - Not too late a night

Welcome to the new members and love and hugs to all. Can’t quite believe we are almost halfway through September already!

Night all x
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    sooo sleeeepppyyyy...,
    Tues recap.
    drank
    stayed on plan
    racquetball
    got to bed too late.

Wed.
    log
    drink
    stay on plan
    church/crochet group tonight
    NAP
  • maryrobinson40
    Options
    Guys. I ate my lunch. Then I went to Wendy's and got 4 chicken tenders. And I'm eating pizza for dinner because DH is cooking (he must be feeling better and feeling bad he stayed home) and I'm not saying no to that! But I feel kinda crummy about it. Like, I couldnt hold myself accountable not to get Wendys - I could have gotten something healthier at the grocery store instead to curb my hunger. Blah just needed to vent! The weather, this time of year, maybe PMS'ing, definitely stress eating...One day full of carbs quickly snowballed into ALL THE CARBS. Going to start over again tomorrow with a different attitude.
    Darling we've had one of those days... Lol…...shucks... My real Yuck day was yesterday... I scoffed down not one but 3 hotdogs... LMBO... I felt like a Weiner after...lol…. Girl... I say, chill and look for a brighter tomorrow... Dang we can't dive inside our bodies and retrieve what we ate... 😂 That would be freaky...
    WomanO to WomanO... We definitely can do better tomorrow...
    Ok Babygirl? Let's synchronize our alarms to get a better start tomorrow😉
    We got this Sister🙋🙆
  • missheidi
    Options

it happens. drink lots of water and take a deep breath.
  • missheidi
    Options

JFT, 9-12-18

2. Move quilt!
    3. Make phone calls!
    7. Early night

a PANDA IN YOUR LAP???? omg, the jealous!
  • Lifestyle0
    Lifestyle0 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    JFT
    1. Burn off calories that are over my deficit goal
    2. Decent amount of sleep
    3. Water
    4. Stop freaking out over small weight gains
  • maryrobinson40
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm new here and this sounds like an EXCELLENT idea.
    I have a yo yo history as most of us do. I went to the extreme of having the gastric sleeve in 2012 and only lost 40 lbs due to my poor eating habits. As of Friday I was 15lbs from where I started prior to the surgery. I am holding myself more accountable and trying to eat healthy so here I go. Friday and was at 248.8lb today I am at 243.4! Working so hard on my eating!

So for today my goals are:
    1: Track ALL my food
    2: Try my best to stay within my calorie goal
    3: Cook healthy dinner tonight
    4: Meal prep food tonight for next couple of days

Looking forward to following the post here and gaining some insight and encouragement from all of your journeys.

@Babyprincess2291 ... 💝🌹 W E L C O M E! THANK YOU FOR JOINING US. Way to take control!! YIPPIEEEEE... I Celebrate you... We All Celebrate you