The Poo Thread!

Options

Replies

• Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I just flush it then plunge it if it clogs...

I've never had to use the glove method, PTL...
  • PWRLFTR1
    PWRLFTR1 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Yeah when it literally coils up and out of the water- sometimes- you really just want to document the food baby you birthed.

And that is correct- sometimes- it will not flush. Usually I just use the plunger- but I've had to do the plastic bag/glove method before when something won't plunge. woof.

Pooping is a real thing. I need that toilet that sucks down like 29 golf balls or something.

At my office, our handicap bathroom had a toilet with a flush so strong, you felt it would take you down with it if you stood too close, but for some strange reason, they changed it and now it takes an extra flush or two to get everything down. Oh man, I miss that flush.
  • ireallylikemuffins
    ireallylikemuffins Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Poo knife???

Seriously. Just flipped over to FML and this is top of the page.

http://www.fmylife.com/article/people-are-cutting-up-their-poops-and-the-rest-of-us-are-horrified_260276.html

Poo knife! When I read that story, I laughed so hard that I cried.
    I've never had to cut a poo, personally.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Poo knife???

http://www.fmylife.com/article/people-are-cutting-up-their-poops-and-the-rest-of-us-are-horrified_260276.html

My daughter just goes out the back yard and finds a stick! :weary: No special knife needed..
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Poo knife???

See, I've had to deal with the occasional log. But to have a dedicated knife for it hanging in the hallway (mid-point between two bathrooms) is way too much.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    This thread may have jinxed me. I usually get three square poops a day but have only pooped twice in the last FOUR DAYS.
    To some, that's perfectly normal. To me, the world Is ending, the apocalypse is nigh, and there is nothing else that I can think about.

LOL I'd be in panic mode too! Hopefully your innards sort themselves out soon xx

NOPE! STILL DYING!
    Even resorted to a laxative. It did NOTHING.
    Ya'll. I miss my poops. Like, I actively miss sitting on the toilet every morning, even running late to work because of a particularly satisfying "deposit".
    I have become a twice/week pooper in the span of one week!
  • aeloine
    Options
    PWRLFTR1 wrote: »
    Yeah when it literally coils up and out of the water- sometimes- you really just want to document the food baby you birthed.

And that is correct- sometimes- it will not flush. Usually I just use the plunger- but I've had to do the plastic bag/glove method before when something won't plunge. woof.

Pooping is a real thing. I need that toilet that sucks down like 29 golf balls or something.

At my office, our handicap bathroom had a toilet with a flush so strong, you felt it would take you down with it if you stood too close, but for some strange reason, they changed it and now it takes an extra flush or two to get everything down. Oh man, I miss that flush.

We had to give tours of the dorms when I was an RA and we had particularly vivacious toilets. I used to make the kids flush them because they were so intense. My little thing was always "see, we ARE an engineering school -- we have NASA toilets!"
  • Christine_72
    edited January 2018
    Options
    This thread may have jinxed me. I usually get three square poops a day but have only pooped twice in the last FOUR DAYS.
    To some, that's perfectly normal. To me, the world Is ending, the apocalypse is nigh, and there is nothing else that I can think about.

LOL I'd be in panic mode too! Hopefully your innards sort themselves out soon xx

NOPE! STILL DYING!
    Ya'll. I miss my poops. Like, I actively miss sitting on the toilet every morning, even running late to work because of a particularly satisfying "deposit".

Oh that sucks! If you can't find a cause, you could try probiotics and try making a chia pudding.

My recipe:
    25g chia seeds
    25g chocolate /peanut butter protein powder
    75ml unsweetened vanilla almond milk

Mix together and leave to set in the fridge.

I went from being regular as clockwork to having severe digestive distress, with horrific symptoms i will not even mention on here, almost overnight.
    I did the bowel cancer screening and then went on to have a colonoscopy, both were clear!
    After all of that, i found the culprit which was a fibre/sweetener product than many manufacturers use in their protein bars. It took me over 6mths to get back to normal.

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Poo knife???

My daughter just goes out the back yard and finds a stick! :weary: No special knife needed..

I have questions- what does she do with the stick when she's done? does she flush it- or throw it away in the back yard?
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Poo knife???

I have questions- what does she do with the stick when she's done? does she flush it- or throw it away in the back yard?

Toss it in the neighbor's yard, of course.

Or play fetch with the neighbors dog

:devil:
  • aeloine
    edited January 2018
    Options

NOPE! STILL DYING!

Oh that sucks! If you can't find a cause, you could try probiotics and try making a chia pudding.

My recipe:
    25g chia seeds

I went from being regular as clockwork to having severe digestive distress, with horrific symptoms i will not even mention on here, almost overnight.
    I did the bowel cancer screening and then went on to have a colonoscopy, both were clear!
    After all of that, i found the culprit which was a fibre/sweetener product than many manufacturers use in their protein bars. It took me over 6mths to get back to normal.

Actually had some chia seeds in Greek yogurt last night and miracle of miracles, I was late to work :D

OP, thank you for providing a place for me to went my issues. My friends are sick of listening to me talk about this.

ETA: is this a 1 serving recipe? I've been using roughly 7 grams of chia seeds in my yogurt so this sounds like an awful lot.
  • tibby103
    tibby103 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I must be the odd ball here, I go about every 3-4 days, but take a lot of meds too!!
  • fatal_degree
    fatal_degree Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Eat dinner around 7-9pm and I go in the morning like an alarm clock went off. Nothing is a better motivator to get out of bed than that
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Someone once asked me:
    “How does a blind man know when he’s done wiping?”

I had no answer. If anyone has info, please share.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    Poo knife???

Oooh good question, I have no idea. But I'd say she tosses it back out in the yard.
    Poo knife???

Toss it in the neighbor's yard, of course.

Or play fetch with the neighbors dog

:devil:

However, this is totally something that little *kitten* would do! :laugh:

NOPE! STILL DYING!

My recipe:
    25g chia seeds

ETA: is this a 1 serving recipe? I've been using roughly 7 grams of chia seeds in my yogurt so this sounds like an awful lot.

Yep, one serving. I have it for dessert, so i need it to be somewhat substantial. The whole bowl is only 219 calories, i usually slice a banana on top or some yogurt or cottage cheese. 7g wouldn't pack enough punch for me in the toileting department.

• fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    tibby103 wrote: »
    I must be the odd ball here, I go about every 3-4 days, but take a lot of meds too!!

Oh yes. Meds. I borrowed a pain pill from hubby a few months ago and blocked me up for a week!
  • PWRLFTR1
    PWRLFTR1 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    A little loosier than usual today, but nice to get it out. One of those "I feel really cleaned out" kind of days. Thumbs up. 10/10. Would poop again.

I love those!!