The Poo Thread!

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    If a dude takes the urinal next to another dude when other urinals were available, that’s a major foul.
    I think it should be permissible to pee on the offender’s shoe to teach them a lesson.

I don't know how you guys do it! I couldn't pee in front of someone else, even though you all say "you don't look" :huh:

The vast majority of bathrooms have dividers between the urinals to block the view. The exceptions to that tend to be large venues or very old facilities.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Tangentially related to this thread, and I just want to know:

Work bathroom has three stalls. Stall #1 is the handicapped stall. Stall #3 seems to be the most popular. Stall #2 is the middle stall.

So if you go in and Stall #3 is occupied, do you choose Stall #1 or Stall #2?

I'm a Stall #2 person, because I want to leave the handicapped stall available if needed. But it seems, like treadmills, you should not choose the stall directly next to the other person if possible.

What say you?

ETA: There are a couple of ladies that work on my floor that legitimately need the handicapped stall.

Stall 2.
    Any etiquette about not using stall directly next to someone else is trumped by not using disabled toilet if you are not disabled.
    Especially since you know there are 2 disabled users.

I would not use disabled toilets when I am not disabled unless really dire emergency.

Because you never know when someone with a disability might need one - and they don't have option or going elsewhere which you do.

That is my thought, too.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    If a dude takes the urinal next to another dude when other urinals were available, that’s a major foul.
    I think it should be permissible to pee on the offender’s shoe to teach them a lesson.

I don't know how you guys do it! I couldn't pee in front of someone else, even though you all say "you don't look" :huh:

The vast majority of bathrooms have dividers between the urinals to block the view. The exceptions to that tend to be large venues or very old facilities.

One time hubby and I were in Las Vegas at the Excalibur. It was just after a Colorado Avalanche hockey exhibition game (this was about 15 years ago). Hubby left the bar we were in to go to the bathroom and ended up whizzing next to hockey great Peter Forsberg.

I asked if he looked and he said no. :(

Yeah, you don't risk eye contact with strangers at the urinal...especially famous strangers. lol
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to update on the squatty potty. I've had it for 1 week now, and i fully recommend for anyone thinking of getting one- 10/10 :+1:

awesome!!! this is good news! Thanks for the follow up!
  • LadyElectron
    LadyElectron Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I used to go once or twice a day but now that I’m dieting it’s every other day, give or take. At first I thought something was wrong but then I realized well, if there’s less going in there will be less coming out!
  • Aydens1nana
    Aydens1nana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I used to go once or twice a day. Then the middle of December I cut out coffee and started to drink herbal tea. Since then I've been struggling with constipation. Sometimes after 3 days of no BM I resort to a couple ounces of prune juice with a glass of milk. I'm hoping that my body will get used to no coffee and be back to at least one BM a day. I drink between 8 and 10 cups of water/tea a day.