How do you feel about cheating and would you forgive your partner if they did?

Options
Honey_baby22
Honey_baby22 Posts: 2 Member
I’m 22 years old and I’ve never dated. My parents were pretty strict but when I graduated high school I immediately started working then went to college so I couldn’t really find any time to date with all the stuff going on. When I hear about a cheater I automatically get upset because that’s not cool and say the person should dump them. But maybe I’m only feeling this way because I’ve never dated and I’m not I’m there shoes? Idk. What do you guys feel about it?

Replies

• WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    When I was little and would play monopoly with my family and everyone would lay their money out, I would hide my big bills underneath me. That way when one of my stupid family members thought they were close to toppling me, I could unleash on their unsuspecting *kitten*. It wasn’t cheating, but it was scary for a 9 year old to do to her parents and I’ll cop to that.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Listen honey, things happen okay? Until you get out there baby, you won't know. You're only 22. Cheat on a test and see how it feels like first.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    You're 22. When you get older you'll realize there's more to worry about than your partner slipping out for a side piece of pizza while you all are dieting.
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options
    I feel that as long as the cheater also cleans and cooks once in a blue moon, anything can be forgiven.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I feel that as long as the cheater also cleans and cooks once in a blue moon, anything can be forgiven.

Are we still talking about board games?
    Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore Posts: 492 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »

No.
    Not exclusively anyway.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

No.
    Not exclusively anyway.

Oh, well it’s not cheating if you’re not exclusive
  • Caporegiem
    Options

Funny you should say that. My motto is "Do chores, bang *kitten*"
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

I’m gonna give you my husband’s number. He desperately needs a proper wingman
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Alright but when he starts mopping the floor wearing nothing but an apron don't get mad at me. It's just what I do.
  • Resistive
    Resistive Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have cheat days once a week!

I encourage everyone to cheat, so exhilarating!
    Options

No.
    Not exclusively anyway.

Oh, well it’s not cheating if you’re not exclusive

First of all, you should coin that motto and market it on some bro shirts.
    Second, your user pics have me feeling like I'm in Inception or something.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Resistive wrote: »
    I have cheat days once a week!

I encourage everyone to cheat, so exhilarating!

But how are you at mopping?
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Alright but when he starts mopping the floor wearing nothing but an apron don't get mad at me. It's just what I do.

Better him than me.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    nope i would dump her dumb butt fast. if she cheats once she will cheat again