Annoying things your pet does..

Options

Replies

• dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Silas (golden retriever) thinks he is a lap dog. Anytime I sit in the recliner he lays his big bitt on my right side and then lays across me and demands belly rubs.. Luv him!!!

Daisey (minpin) she only has 3 legs. She thinks she's the boss and will bite Silas' ears if she doesn't like where he is or what he is doing. She scales out of her indoor/outdoor kennel. She thinks she's part monkey.

Blu (blue russion cat) meows so loudly when he wants anything and he refuses to give you a clue as to what he wants!

Xena (rescue cat) mitten paw. She refuses to eat out of the cat dish. She uses her front paws as hands and hold her food to eat and wont pick up her food that she drops on the floor.

Do my kids count? LoL
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Digging in the yard and asking for a walk first thing in the morning. But honestly this dog is awesome. We adopted him just about 3 weeks ago and he never made a mess in the house, brake or ruine anything. He's 5 years old and the perfect addition to our family.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    bump
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    My cat always does the crossword before me, so irritating
  • dinoskycm
    dinoskycm Posts: 267
    Options
    I have a mini pig. Mini pigs can jump quite high, for something so tiny. She like to jump on my bed while I'm sleeping, and try to push me around with her snout to play.

AWWW!!! That's precious!!!

Daisy, my goldendoodle, locks herself into rooms by shutting the door so then I have to go find her to let her out. She's crazy. lol
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    he licks his feet and makes that gawd awful smacking sound - I swear he does it on purpose

OH. MY. GOD. I HATE THAT SOUND
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    One of my dogs trips me constantly! He is so attached to me and has to follow me everywhere. lol I love him to death though.
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    My English Mastiff farts when she's excited!
  • tnpxx
    tnpxx Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My kitten gets really hyperactive in the mornings and will bite my arms and feet until I get up. He also tries to attack my pen when I'm writing anything!
  • chad_phillips1123
    chad_phillips1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Our dog (half german shep half houndog) has the innate ability to know where you're going (walking around the house); like ESP. Unfortunately he wants to lead and follow. So you'll be walking along, him just right in front of you turn by turn, and then stops to check you're there, turn around and look at you like he expects you to turn around and lead him back the way you came. Say GO! and he starts leading again.
  • Shari325
    Shari325 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Oh, where do I begin?!?
    I have a 14-15 year old miniature Dachshund (adopted stray as an adult 13 years ago). He is the most annoying dog I have ever known! His latest annoying trick - he wakes up at 5:30 every morning and insists we get up. He will pace around the bed and whine until someone gets up. If we lock him out of the bedroom, he will begin howling and barking until we get up. If we get up and let him outside and/or feed him breakfast and go back to bed, it will appease him for about 15 minutes, and then he starts again. Once we get up, he curls up in his bed and goes to sleep. He just doesn't want us to sleep!
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    *scratch, scratch, scratch.*

*scratch, scratch, scratch.*

*long stare - pay attention to me!!!*

it's cute but annoying at the same time! love my dog though!
  • culpjm90
    culpjm90 Posts: 58
    Options
    my black lab is constantly licking it never ends

my rat terrier steals all my hair ties she finds it amusing to play fetch with herself she will grab one put it on her nose and than fling it across the room I go thru so many hair ties its insane

my pit bull is a chewer and gahhh so annoying have lost so many pairs of shoes and she eats my underwear

I love my babies tho wouldn't change them for anything
  • PixieQueen25
    PixieQueen25 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My dog Growls at Cats. Which is totally anoying he knows they are not going to hurt him. lol
  • InaneThoughts
    InaneThoughts Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My cat chews up my wedge shoes. :(
  • PixieQueen25
    Options
    Oh, where do I begin?!?
    I have a 14-15 year old miniature Dachshund (adopted stray as an adult 13 years ago). He is the most annoying dog I have ever known! His latest annoying trick - he wakes up at 5:30 every morning and insists we get up. He will pace around the bed and whine until someone gets up. If we lock him out of the bedroom, he will begin howling and barking until we get up. If we get up and let him outside and/or feed him breakfast and go back to bed, it will appease him for about 15 minutes, and then he starts again. Once we get up, he curls up in his bed and goes to sleep. He just doesn't want us to sleep!

omgosh thats funny and cute. Maybe he thinks he's been awake all night and "protecting you" now he's tired and he wants to sleep.??
  • PixieQueen25
    Options
    My English Mastiff farts when she's excited!

FUNNY!! LOL

Hey... I know people like that ... LOL :) :0
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    My cat is being super annoying as I type. She's on the desk in front of me alternating between head butting me and head butting my hand when I try to use the mouse. She's meowing incessantly in my face. I'm going to punch her in the throat. ; )
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I think my dog is a Steeler's fan so it may have to go
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I think my dog is a Steeler's fan so it may have to go

That's immediate grounds for dismissal.