Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Two Sentence Scary Stories

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,342 Member
    edited December 2019
    I went on a hundred job interviews, but only one employer was interested. "Welcome to Walmart," the interviewer said.
  • Joeyd727
    Joeyd727 Posts: 1,350 Member
    Similar to above

Met and ate dinner at an Irish GF's parents house . Her mother made pasta but used ketchup for sauce 🙄
    ibinflzj9i7v.jpg
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Similar to above

Met and ate dinner at an Irish GF's parents house . Her mother made pasta but used ketchup for sauce 🙄
    ibinflzj9i7v.jpg

😵🙈🙄...whhhhhhhy????!!🤷..😂😂😂😂
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Last day of school vacation finally arrived. Forecast says snow storm coming and....school closing predicted😱😫
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Christmas is 24 days way. I have no gifts.
  • FeelinFooFoo
    FeelinFooFoo Posts: 4,738 Member
    And your punishment will be.....

In bed all night, wearing thick heavy bed socks.
  • FeelinFooFoo
    edited December 2019
    Yes you do have chronic diarriah. But the stage awaits, you have some public speaking in 5,4,3,,,,
  • FeelinFooFoo
    We have swapped the team around. You will be working with the person who hates you.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 5,992 Member
    edited December 2019
    Yes I know the chlorine in the pool wears through your suit quickly. But I think this suit is good for one more time.
  • corinasue1143
    Yes I have lost weight. Yes I know most bathing suits get bigger when they get wet.
  • FeelinFooFoo
    Do you like cooking? Good, the entire family is coming for Christmas dinner.
  • corinasue1143
    Newbie: I wonder why all these women wear t-shirts over their swimsuits. Wow, your suit sure moves around a lot when you do all this jumping around!
  • FeelinFooFoo
    It's a shame you have a stinking hangover. Your boss just called, you have to come in early.
  • FeelinFooFoo
    Hair/nail salon calls: oh, hi, your appointments to get your moustache waxed, nails painted and hair styled for the big event, so that you look amazing and not rubbish, has sadly, been cancelled. This is very last minute leaving you without a chance to book another appointment somewhere else.
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    I befriended this cute married gal on MFP. We headed over to kik but then her husband found my “pics” in their icloud and she disappeared forever.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 8,097 Member
    In the 6 months since he died, I dream every night that he comes to me. Now I'm pregnant, though I've never touched anyone else...

There is a Spanish movie with a similar plotline. I gotta watch it again now
  • mommabear4315
    Dinner was ready and the dog was missing. The steak tasted kind of off.
  • mommabear4315
    I saw a stranger enter my house. I had lost my voice the night before and couldn’t tell for help.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Your test results are in. The dr would like to see you face to face, today.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,710 Member
    Can you fix this for me?

Yes, but you have to tell me how you broke it.