I'm an awful person because...

Options

Replies

• kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    If I need you for something and you're taking a nap, I will wake you the *kitten* up. I don't give a *kitten* about daytime sleepers.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed by really slow old ppl, especially when they're in the fast lane going slow AF, when I pass them I still give them the bird & yell obscenities
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I don't like cats.

1u0t2m14gujk.gif

qsps4z0icv4m.gif
    kb1vfaddejoc.gif
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    jhqcq5e3glxf.gif

I'm awful cause my cats are not trained as true ninjas should be
  • mybfisred
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I once saw an ant in my kitchen and placed a few sugar cubes in front of her. She ate some and went to tell her ant friends. While she was gone I quickly hide the sugar cubes because I wanted all her ant friends to think she was a liar.

:D you are evil
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I once saw an ant in my kitchen and placed a few sugar cubes in front of her. She ate some and went to tell her ant friends. While she was gone I quickly hide the sugar cubes because I wanted all her ant friends to think she was a liar.

I love you.
  • mybfisred
    Options
    I put a for sale sign in my yard took a pic and texted it to my mom telling I was moving away
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Sad-Max-Lied-In-A-Goofy-Movie-Gif.gif
  • cee134
    edited January 2018
    Options

i saw this on twitter just this AM

eta: no wait srry it was imgur repost of a twitter thing from couple years ago

4ipz52brqpbh.png
    v
    Edit: seems like the ctrl key on my keyboard is not working
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/6lfqep/v/
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I like to torture my teen with Backstreet Boys music when I go pick her up from school. She hides. Mommy laughs.
  • cee134
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

i saw this on twitter just this AM

eta: no wait srry it was imgur repost of a twitter thing from couple years ago

4ipz52brqpbh.png
    v
    Edit: seems like the ctrl key on my keyboard is not working
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/6lfqep/v/

i dont understand but i like that song!

maybe liking taylor swift can be what’s awful about me

I think you just got Swifted. Or swift rolled

Which reminds me Karen. Did you see that article about low calorie cheese that tastes as good as regular cheese?

https://www.self.com/story/the-tastiest-low-calorie-cheese