Fat to Fabulous (50+ pounds to lose) Who’s with me?

Options

Replies

• deimosphoebos
    deimosphoebos Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've lost 45lbs in 110 days, and have another 45 to go :-)
  • gridsmart2004
    gridsmart2004 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is March, so I'm late in joining. BUT, I neeed to lose 40 lbs so that's close enough. please feel free to add me if you haven't gone too far on your journey
  • jlozoria
    jlozoria Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m in. Add me.
  • uniquesoul73
    uniquesoul73 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I recently got back on MFP with the goal of losing at least 50 pounds by the end of the year. Would love to have a crew of inspirational and motivational MFP buddies. Add me!
  • springsweet
    springsweet Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50-60 lbs. I've needed to for a while. Feel free to add me. I need motivation, encouragement, accountability and tips!
  • sashaoco
    sashaoco Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 84lb in total (approx five dress sizes FML) , the biggest challenge for me is boozing!! The first thing I want to make a habit is getting that foot out of the door in the evening (with the pooch in tow) and not hitting the couch with a glass of wine after the kids are lights out. Should be easier now the days are getting lighter. Feel free to add me anyone!! xx
  • crita50
    crita50 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have 50+ to lose.
  • kerrimiller2018
    kerrimiller2018 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I just started this week and have 50 lbs to lose.
  • TabiiJoyy
    TabiiJoyy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have lost 80lbs and gained it back over the course of 6 years and a baby later. So I am on that journey again!!! :s
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I got well over 50 to loose! 140 to be exact and im always looking for new friends!
  • em29878
    em29878 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here with you! Have 80lb to lose
  • SuzyCabSF
    SuzyCabSF Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have 50+ to lose as well. I am looking for new friends as I have found that having a supportive group is a huge contributor to weight loss success. If you're reading this and looking for a supportive group as well, feel free to add me :)
  • Kateyinthe9
    Kateyinthe9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Would love to not be on this journey alone!
  • sanfordmom1984
    sanfordmom1984 Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I'm in!! I am 153 , goal 135. That was my pre pregnancy weight with child number two. I am tired of looking pregnant when I had my last child five years ago..
  • lucyl442
    lucyl442 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :)

Need to lose 30 lbs
  • choochabella1
    choochabella1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Love too be on this Journey with you. I would love too lose 50lbs!
  • LoriAnne0621
    LoriAnne0621 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well it has been a week now and at first I lost a couple lbs but now I am right back where I started. Not sure why as I am not cheating and even increased my exercise yesterday. Not giving up.
  • Mz2nd2No1
    Mz2nd2No1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I know its March and I'm super late but I would really like to join. I still need to lose 60 to 80 lbs.
  • HalaMadrid94
    HalaMadrid94 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Got like 140 lbs to lose , any and all welcome to add me though I would love some support buddies with similar goals! (:
  • KTnTally
    KTnTally Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I added everyone. If I missed ya let me know