Fat to Fabulous (50+ pounds to lose) Who’s with me?

Options

Replies

• gingergraff
    gingergraff Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Does anyone have any good Keto recipes?
  • tealbl
    tealbl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a hundred to lose and I know I need support
  • jeffmiscc
    jeffmiscc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I really need to lose weight
  • digsoreos
    digsoreos Posts: 16 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I'm getting back into MFP and am going to lose 50 lbs. I welcome friendship, mutual encouragement and accountability to help reach our goals.
  • auntbrenda35
    auntbrenda35 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’ve got 70 to lose also and it’s not going to be easy. Please add me - I could use the support!
    I am a former personal trainer and a fitness failure. I’ve fallen off the wagon for over four years and undoing the damage I did throughout that four years is devastating. I’m “kinda-keto” and happy to share my own personal progress and philosophy on the subject as well as gain any knowledge from my peers. I embrace an 80/20 mindset and keep it low carb.
  • jagwizkid
    jagwizkid Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread. Have about 50 lbs Im trying to loose. Doing a not-very-strict-at-all keto right now. I feel good. Lost 7 lbs right off. Not sure where I am right now. Feel free to add me. Looking for inspiration and idea from others as well.
  • mandysuelorenz
    mandysuelorenz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose around 140 lbs (111 lbs to go!!!). Please add me, I would love more friendly support.
  • elilaclave5004
    elilaclave5004 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too ! Add me please
  • Src382
    Src382 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added. I have about 45 lbs to get to ideal weight. Long time coming. Started keto and I have lost 11 pounds so far. I believe this is a very easy diet to follow, but I still like sweets. Need some guidance how to control urge to splurge and recipes without weird stuff like avocados or kale. Would be awesome to have some cheerleaders
  • j3nlc
    j3nlc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys :) Down 17 lbs and got another 97 to go! Feel free to add me. Am looking for some friends to keep me motivated!
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs. please add me. 2018 will be the year for sure
  • billnielsen
    billnielsen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 70 lbs. I’m well on my way and would welcome friends so we can encourage one another.
  • vaskaxtumir
    vaskaxtumir Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    16lbs down and another 87 lbs to go! Add me in :-)
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Im wanting to loose 88lbs or more and be down to 200lbs or less im currently down 24lbs
  • alyssapark16
    alyssapark16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I currently have 69 pounds to lose after losing the first 11. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • sruv
    sruv Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have lost 19 pounds and have another 50 to go. I'm doing 1200 cal and trying to eat 50/30/30 and not so processed foods. I can support any plan that works for you (keto, atkins, or 60/20/40). Former spinning and yoga instructor and have also studied nutrition -- deal with my own eating behaviors and intense/not intense exercise patterns (which of course means I must log log log EVERY day and count what I eat according to what I am doing). Also dealing with aging knees so have had to modify to less impact activities. In need of friends who can encourage, exchange info, and are dedicated to logging.
  • aboer7372
    aboer7372 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 50 pounds. I’m super stressed and worried about loose skin as superficial as that sounds although I know skinny feels better whether I have loose skin or not... would love some new friends :smiley:

I am new to this, and to this thread. I am on the same boat as you. Hope you are still on your journey and friend request sent :)
  • dbldee72
    dbldee72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m on my second or third try with MFP. Have had a hard time with knowing what’s right for me ( Keto, Atkins, counting calories?). I’ve decided to count calories. Definitely in need of some friends to keep me honest and to discuss the daily grind we all seem to go through no matter how you’re choosing to lose weight. Please add me! Best wishes to all!
  • lilsmidget
    lilsmidget Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 100 lbs, but my goal right now is 70 lbs in 9 months. I'm down about 8.5 in the first 3 weeks and could definitely use accountability buddies.
  • luvthisjourney
    luvthisjourney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose at least 60 lbs and need all the encouragement i can get.