Anyone have a time in the evening they try not to eat past?

Options
124»

Replies

• Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    hesn92 wrote: »
    I usually have one snack after dinner, usually chocolate. But once I’m done and out of calories for the day I will go brush my teeth, floss, use mouthwash. After that i really won’t want to eat anything else. But there’s no specific time. Usually around 7-8. Depends on the day I guess.

I keep meaning to do this (the brushing your teeth right after you are done eating), but haven't tried it yet - do you find it helps??
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I shower at night so I won't eat after I shower (usually 730-8ish) but other than that I don't try to limit it anymore....
  • daydreemer
    daydreemer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have most of my cravings at night. Very difficult to not snack. I will need to set a time limit to stop eating and try to stick to it. I also leave calories for night but when I weigh myself every morning the scale keeps going up even when I stay in my calorie limit, so I think it’s either the night eating or medication I’m on is known to put on a lot of weight. Very frustrated, I exercise every day. I will try drinking tea and find something very low calorie to help with the cravings.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I like to have about 12 hours between dinner and breakfast, so I try to eat no later than 7pm. (There are no health benefits that I am aware of that result from this, it is just my preference)
  • scarlett_k
    scarlett_k Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Nope. If I am hungry before bed I will often have a small snack.
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    We tend to eat dinner later, but I also go to bed late, usually after 1am. So I plan for either a moderate snack or a drink or two with a small snack. It helps me a lot to pre-log. I'm often working on my laptop on the couch at night, so my hands are doing something. If I'm not careful, though, it's easy to overeat during this time! I have no trouble sleeping after eating.
  • takemetosingapore19
    Options
    Nope in fact I eat my dinner as late as possible. Around 7-9pm. I have lost 7.5lbs so far and it’s my first week on here.
  • megs_1985
    megs_1985 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Usually 7 but it’s not strict. Sometimes I’ll share a glass of wine with hubby. It’s just there as a way to stop snacking. I don’t eat until 9am once my kids are on the bus so I can make a healthy breakfast for myself though I make coffee as soon as I get up.