February 2018 Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• abutcher2122
    abutcher2122 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    @dreamer12151 I was out around the same time, i usually like to be halfway thru my run by that time but i woke up late.
    @7lenny7, the car was making a left hand turn so i was actually already in the cross walk when said douche made the turn which is why i assume it could have been on purpose. I actually run with my headlamp in my streethand hand and when i come to an intersection/crosswalk i switch it to my red flashers.
  • abutcher2122
    abutcher2122 Posts: 175 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @PastorVincent That thought did cross my mind and then i thought hey i might be able to outrun them if they did happen to pull over but i did book it for a quick minute just in case. lol
    @katharmonic I would have thrown a poop bag as well. If I have something to throw/defend myself i surely will.
    @shanaber Im not gonna lie, i do the california stop if theres no pedestrians or im the only car. When i lived in Denver i got pulled over once and the cop was like, "California stops dont fly around here" lol.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Today 5.04 miles on the treadmill

exercise.png
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    @Link2Life Congrats!! Push through that wall and keep going. You got this!
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    @shanaber the collective noun for a group of pelicans can be ‘squadron’, ‘pod’ or ‘scoop’. :)