WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR FEBRUARY 2018

Options

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Rye: Sorry your fridge doesn't fit the way you would like. :ohwell: It is better being a bit too small than too big. We have ours pressed right up against the counter on the left side and have a bit of space between it and the wall on the right side. It works out okay for us. Good luck. :floweroryou:

Heather: Your townhouse looks great! I love the brick. Is that a slate roof? :heart:

Sunkist: I take vitamin D3 for the SAD situation and it has been excellent. I use one Spring Valley 5000IU D3 capsule daily, year round. D3 has done wonders for me. I've also used other brands and they do just as well. :star:

This is the last day of the month and later this evening Barbie will post a link to a new thread. The link will be at or near the bottom of this thread.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,053 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Mary, hope you feel better soon, if not probably should call the doctor to make sure nothing else is going on.

Janetr OKC
  • wildhorsewendy
    wildhorsewendy Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Mary, do you have Meniere's (inner ear problems that produce vertigo). It can be made worse by high salt diet. https://draxe.com/menieres-disease/ <3 Wendy
  • janetr7476
    Options
    Marcelyn, what time is dinner?

Janetr OKC
  • janetr7476
    Options
    Mary, good news. Hope it's gone on its way.

Janetr OKC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,550 Member
    Options
    amen to renaming burpees
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,117 Member
    Options
    Wendy - thanks for the information!

<3

Mary from Arizona