WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR FEBRUARY 2018

Options

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,917 Member
    Options
    :)Podcasts, I have several podcasts that I listen to regularly. My favorites are "10% Happier" with Dan Harris and "Happier" with Gretchen Rubin. They are both available in many places. Ask me for help, if you can't find them easily. There are over 100 episodes of each of these and I've listened to all except the last few that are loaded on my phone now, waiting for me. They are pleasant to listen to and have added a lot to the quality of my life.

<3 Barbie from drizzly NW Washington
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    <3
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Katla,
    Hugs neighbor!
    Becca
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    :)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    NYKAREN - I have to do micro actions all the time with my writing, even to the point of telling myself, "I know how to pick up a piece of paper". I am always reluctant and occasionally fearful. You are doing the right thing and it will soon be done and beautifully done.

I am nearing the end of my paper editing and will soon have to drag out my steam laptop again. I hate that, but, little by little it gets done. I know how to open my laptop. :laugh:

Terry - Are you getting any help with your anxiety? A counsellor? A good book that addresses the problem? A podcast? My DH suffers from unnamed anxiety, but there is often an original trigger, even if it seems irrelevant. If I am anxious, or depressed, I usually know why and it is often something I am trying to avoid. I do find books very useful if you can find the right one. <3 I have loads on my Kindle.

Might colour my roots this p m.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,545 Member
    Options
    sb4jvzbqm66g.jpeg
    209nu9mqu9zf.jpeg
    9x4af6nqetwh.jpeg