• Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    (((Wendy)))
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Wendy- it was very cool see the bobcat! I think you would love Arizona. We definitely do. A good fast is a great way to reboot your body!

<3

Mary
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Wendy - ((( GREAT BIG HUGS))) <3<3 ... Your situation brings back memories. I've had several occasions when I had my fill and let DH have it so loudly I'm surprised it didn't register on the Richter scale. Last time, DH said "pipe down, the neighbors will hear" and I said in that case, I'm ready to TURN UP THE VOLUME!!! Suddenly he was willing to sit down and talk about the situation and actually give an inch.

Why is it they get so wrapped up in themselves the only way to get their attention sometimes is to do that?? >:) There was a time when I considered trading him in for a different model, but soon realized the different model still was wired similarly. So, I think old husbands are kind of like that 'classic car' that sits in the garage and is driven sometimes. Leaks oil, often isn't dependable, but still there are great memories and you know where most of the wear is and what might break next, lol. The devil I know.

Your visitors reminds me of a couple of my DH's friends who weren't really friends at all, and I drew a line in the sand and told him they were NEVER to darken our doorstep again. They were involved in something totally against my values plus I discovered they were trying to put a friend of mine out of business. I ended up testifying against them at a hearing - they probably thought I was on their side. WRONG!! I "had the goods" on them and they disappeared from our lives.

I found it always pays to be the sober one when around questionable people who are under the influence. If you can stand being around them, sometimes they spill good info, lol. Maybe that's why I like mystery and thriller shows so much!

So you keep digging and hauling. Just be careful in case your DH comes up missing, the local constable might wonder what's under that fresh dirt!

Later - sounds like you are living in the perfect environment, so close to the beach and the water's cleansing powers. You are in that place and his life for a reason and I admire you searching inward to find happiness when necessary.

Janetr - "lost my excuses, found my results" is stellar! Thank you, I've copied that to my desktop.

Netflix is acting weird but I'm going to see if they have "The Lady in the Van". Sounds good. Had lunch with a couple of GF's yesterday who saw and loved "The Shape of Water" and said they would see that movie again!

The term "functional fitness" came up - love it. I think that's my strength routine is all about. Being and staying in good enough shape to live a good life. Can't ask for much more than that.

Ladies, have a good afternoon.

Lanette
    SW WA State where it's rainy now, high winds predicted this afternoon, snow predicted tomorrow. We're ready.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Wendy I feel angry that your husband won't move those railroad containers. It seems that he doesn't respect you.

Karen in Virginia
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Pip lol I love it, I may have to print it out too. You are "such a kick in the pants" :)

Janetr OKC
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    ⚓⚓⚓⚓
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Lanette, the wind is here in Victoria!! lol Blowing like crazy here today, with the added joy of driving rain at times! There is also some rain at times, just fun times all around! There is also talk of the "s word" happening tonite. Really hope that doesn't happen, we are just so not set up for that kind of weather.
    Wendy, glad you got your arena back, for the most part anyway! It does seem that men just don't get it sometimes!
    Good for you for standing up for your rights, but I do hope you and hubby can get back on an even keel soon.
    Janet OKC, I too love the excuses poster! I think I need to print it out and paste it up in many places around my house!
    Becca, that listing is quite nice! sure hope you can find something that will work for you when you are ready to move.
    NY Karen, so envious of your trip to Rome! Have a blast!
    That's it for me for now.
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island, hoping I don't get blown away!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,678 Member
    Options
    lhscapil wrote: »
    Pip - why don't you post a photo of your boot and I'll tape a copy of that to my snack pantry. PLEASE???

Lanette
    SW WA State waiting for the big wind! Where did it go?

love it!