Post ur before & after/current photo & how much u have lost.

Options

Replies

• WitchofWashington
    WitchofWashington Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've all done so well.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    March 2012

2mfht1x.jpg

August 2013

jp7swl.png
  • arlenem1974
    Options
    March 2012
    2mfht1x.jpg

August 2013
    jp7swl.png

total weight lost 71 lbs.
  • beckers_99
    beckers_99 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What is your height and weight in your first pic? Just wondering as I look similar, just heavier legs...
  • appifanie
    appifanie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I feel great...I really love it when I weigh myself on my Wii and it says "thats normal" I think I cried the 1st time. So used to it saying "thats overweight". For me I have never felt better with dropping 48lbs and quitting smoking. I am in week 5 of C25K and I love that too. The feeling of accomplishment after my workouts...feeling proud of myself for not giving up.
    And to have it stop exclaiming "oh!" when you get on! And that funny fat little Mii, a square with legs. That's got to be awesome :)
  • arlenem1974
    Options
    What is your height and weight in your first pic? Just wondering as I look similar, just heavier legs...

5'1 202 lbs in the first pic and 131 in the second.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Almost there!

3b130c83-6a08-4406-aa6c-dac60601f0c9_zps2cda0166.jpg
  • vlland
    vlland Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I feel great...I really love it when I weigh myself on my Wii and it says "thats normal" I think I cried the 1st time. So used to it saying "thats overweight". For me I have never felt better with dropping 48lbs and quitting smoking. I am in week 5 of C25K and I love that too. The feeling of accomplishment after my workouts...feeling proud of myself for not giving up.
  • vlland
    vlland Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    wow that's impressive! I'm trying to do both myself (quit smoking and lose weight). Any tips for accomplishing both at the same time?
  • Portugueselove
    Portugueselove Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You all look great! Congrats on a job well done (or a job well in progress). I can't wait until I've got a great after (or in progress) picture to post as well. So as said many times before, you look great. But do you feel good too? It's been so long since I was thin or average, I kind of forgot what it feels like.

I feel so good. I have more energy, I don't get out of breath or tired so easily as I used to. And I feel more like myself again, now I can fit into my clothes without having to squeeze in!!
  • Zedusa
    Zedusa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the much needed motivation!
  • cindy326
    cindy326 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    wow that's impressive! I'm trying to do both myself (quit smoking and lose weight). Any tips for accomplishing both at the same time?

I really looked at our situation..(my husbands stroke) and asked myself is it really worth it to damage my body...Once I stopped, the smell of it or someone who smokes disgusts me. Maybe Im more sensitive to it but I cant stand it. Do I still get cravings? yes but it doesnt last long. I fill my time with being healthy now. You could say I gave up one addiction for another. When we first quit I gained weight and I finally told myself that being overweight was just as dangerous as smoking. I refused to contiune down that path. Good luck to you.
  • mslavick
    mslavick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Edit - nevermind, I'm an a-hole.
  • mslavick
    mslavick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Edit.
  • pandacookie70
    Options
    My profile pic is my scary before & after photo.

A year, 6 & a half stone lost.
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    anddddddd next topic
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    5'4.. not a clue how many inches ive lost but gone from UK size 18 to size 10. Lost 60lbs.

Before:
    image_zpse1ef1333.jpg
    image_zpsd096062f.jpg

After:
    image_zps22d1a213.jpg
    b4c1beb2-18cc-4f8c-a017-fbdf489e6941_zpsfb41534f.jpg
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    First pic is at 219 (heaviest was 269). Second pic is about 190 I think. Currently I am 184. =)

ccf2.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!