Post ur before & after/current photo & how much u have lost.

Replies

• jktrixie
    jktrixie Posts: 2 Member
    You guys are all such inspirations! mg720, you look amazing in that bikini!
  • millionairesstv
    millionairesstv Posts: 55 Member
    You look fabulous well donexx:smile:
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Update pic. Took the current pic on Friday.

1175476_417509515035099_1027764654_n.jpg

OMG Ur the definition of INSPIRATION!! congratulations on the weight loss!!!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Starting weight training seems to be making all the difference. Not a huge difference yet, but I am proud of the progress so far.

2i11q9d.jpg

This to me is fabulous...congrats
  • EmAnCiNaS
    EmAnCiNaS Posts: 35 Member
    Hi all :) here are some of my before pictures (i was around 208-210 at my heaviest)

2a9y981.jpg

28tbyth.jpg

344s9hk.jpg

and here i am now in maintenance ranging from 123 on a fantastic day -125 on a normal day (my goal weight was 125 through out this entire journey and i reached it a little over a year ago right before my wedding)

2ln7j1l.jpg

snp09c.jpg

509c7.jpg

Hay dios Mio!!! You look awesome!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Hi all :) here are some of my before pictures (i was around 208-210 at my heaviest)

2a9y981.jpg

28tbyth.jpg

344s9hk.jpg

and here i am now in maintenance ranging from 123 on a fantastic day -125 on a normal day (my goal weight was 125 through out this entire journey and i reached it a little over a year ago right before my wedding)

2ln7j1l.jpg

snp09c.jpg

509c7.jpg

Wow. That's incredible. Congrats to you. You look amazing. What a transformation.
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Dat abs.
  • HannahMZ
    HannahMZ Posts: 2 Member
    jqLPjV8.jpg

I still have about 20 lbs more to go to reach my final goal, but I am now the lightest I have been since I was in high school! I am about 5'8" and I hope to reach 160 before my sister's wedding next fall.
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    5'8, HW: 210lbs, CW: 151lbs

Nov 6, 2012, 200 lbs
    2955uds.jpgadjhic.jpg
    June/July
    2qu18cy.jpgfnwff9.jpg
    Oct vs July
    2zhk1h2.jpgsg673m.jpg
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    5'8, HW: 210lbs, CW: 151lbs

Nov 6, 2012, 200 lbs
    2955uds.jpgadjhic.jpg
    June/July
    2qu18cy.jpgfnwff9.jpg
    Oct vs July
    2zhk1h2.jpgsg673m.jpg

Amazing transformation in such a short time! You look fab!
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Amazing transformation in such a short time! You look fab!

Thank you very much! It's been an awesome 10 months of healthy eating and exercising! 59 down, ~11 to go.
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Starting weight training seems to be making all the difference. Not a huge difference yet, but I am proud of the progress so far.

2i11q9d.jpg

Thank you! =)
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Heres a new one. 277 lbs vs. 154 lbs.

null_zps0bf07261.jpg
  • I've lost over 60 lbs total. SW = 245. CW = 180

47550353_5324.jpg
  • Sw: 199, Cw: 157 Gw:140/145 started in April after a disgusting blood work up and I feel AMAZING! Great work everyone!

sz79xz.jpg
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member

2a9y981.jpg

28tbyth.jpg

344s9hk.jpg

2ln7j1l.jpg

snp09c.jpg

509c7.jpg

Wow you look great!!

agreed!!! and i'm loving how you bear your tiger stripes so proudly!!!
  • rowrunyoga
    rowrunyoga Posts: 65 Member
    ALL OF YOU....

WOW!

I'm proud of you!

This is so very inspiring! Look what can be done when one is motivated enough!

Keep up the healthy, strong lifestyles!

:happy:
  • Starting weight training seems to be making all the difference. Not a huge difference yet, but I am proud of the progress so far.

2i11q9d.jpg

Thank you! =)

I agree, you look awesome!!! How long have you been lifting? I've only been at it for about a month and a week. Not too long I know. I definitely feel stronger and see some subtle differences but nothing like this! I know that it takes time. I'm not discouraged or anything but I'm just wondering when I will start looking as fabulous as you do!
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member

2i11q9d.jpg

Thank you! =)

I agree, you look awesome!!! How long have you been lifting? I've only been at it for about a month and a week. Not too long I know. I definitely feel stronger and see some subtle differences but nothing like this! I know that it takes time. I'm not discouraged or anything but I'm just wondering when I will start looking as fabulous as you do!

You're so sweet thank you =) And honestly that first picture was after 6 months of just cardio. I lost about 10 lbs at that point, but had no definition as you can see. The second picture was after lifting for about a month. Also I changed up my diet completely. I eat around 1600-1800 calories a day and eat around 120 grams of protein. I'm new to lifting still, but I can't believe how fast I am seeing changes in my body.
  • hellohappycarla
    hellohappycarla Posts: 85 Member
    You are all such an inspiration! Trying to learn from all your experiences as much as I could. =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!