anyone with big weight to shed!

Options

Replies

• skinnyminnie
    skinnyminnie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too! I have roughly 50 lbs to lose to be at my ideal, ideal weight, but I'm definitely shooting for at least 25 lbs more. How do I find this group again? (I'm new to posting)
  • emysirlaki
    emysirlaki Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, this is my first post. I would love to join since I have to lose over 100 pounds.
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Options
    My overall goal is 70-80 lbs. I've lost 14 so far, and am strugglingalready!! UGH!!

I'd love to join ya!! feel free to add me!!
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Options
    I would like to join...I am aiming for about 60-65 pounds. I am hoping to be a sexy MILF by next summer, lol. My hubby has never seen me in a bikini and would love to be able to actually get into one and not look all chunky and frumpy.

Amen, sister!! I am the same way!! Would love to be a MILF, and I haven't worn a bikini since I was 9 yrs old!! LOL Next summer, mark my words!!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    are we going to do any weigh-ins? or monthly goals? maybe we should.... just to keep us all motivated! :)
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too! I have roughly 50 lbs to lose to be at my ideal, ideal weight, but I'm definitely shooting for at least 25 lbs more. How do I find this group again? (I'm new to posting)

Click on Community, then go to "my topics" It will shoe every thread you have posted on!
  • casshole
    casshole Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    l would love to join. I have about 65 pounds to lose, and I keep falling off the wagon! The support would be awesome!
  • katcassard
    katcassard Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you and understand how you feel about it being daunting. I need to lose about 70 lbs. too so I am definitely in with ya!
  • tracyts
    tracyts Posts: 113
    Options
    are we going to do any weigh-ins? or monthly goals? maybe we should.... just to keep us all motivated! :)

I'm up for doing weigh ins and monthly goals if anyone else is. I normally weigh in on Sundays, mostly because my other mornings are pretty hectic with small children, but would happily adapt to whatever works for the majority.
  • fullboost
    fullboost Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Once i restart the gym when this 3 week long cold has finally gone i'm going to opt for monthly weigh ins i think!
  • Angowen
    Angowen Posts: 22
    Options
    Count me in, I've got over 100 to lose!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited! I have a gym membership, but I haven't gone a lot this summer since the kids are home, My husband works on a land rig so he's gone 7 days at a time and it's hard for me to work out. Normally when I ask him to go walk with me he doesn't want to because he's climbing steps all day and doing so much physical work. Today, I asked him if he would at least start walking with me and he's decided to go to the gym with me 3 days a week when he's home!!!! I seriously think this is what I need, I've never had support from anyone in losing weight! I hope this works LOL!:smile:
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    don't forget you have support from all of us too!! feel free to add me as a friend if you want!

so i weighed myself today and i lost a pound! yay! i'm up to 6 now this month! my goal is 10 by september 1st, but i'd LOVE if i could lose more than that! how's everyone else doing??
  • tracyts
    tracyts Posts: 113
    Options
    so i weighed myself today and i lost a pound! yay! i'm up to 6 now this month! my goal is 10 by september 1st, but i'd LOVE if i could lose more than that! how's everyone else doing??

Congrats! That's got to be really motivating! You can pick up a 5 lb pound of sugar the next time you're in the grocery store and it'll really kick in how much just 5 pounds is.

Sunday can't come soon enough as that will be my first weigh in. I've felt really good all week and even my chocolate cravings don't seem to be an issue. Hoping it continues as this is just week one of a long journey toward a complete lifestyle change.
  • adk1971
    adk1971 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Hope it's all going to plan.

Overall I'm looking to lose about 60-70lb and have lost 26lb over the last 6 weeks or so. I'd welcome a place to share the ups and downs etc. Anyone in a similar situation feel free to add me as a friend etc.

Cheers,

Al.
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    97lb's to go! Would love friends with similar goals to help stay motivated. (^_^)
  • leanmass24
    leanmass24 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I started on the 4th of this month. lost 10lbs so far. I go to the gym at least 5 times a week with cardio every day and weights every other day.
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I recently knocked my goal down by another 10 lbs, I realize that I'm NOT a "Large" frame person, like I had been told I was all my life, but in measuring my wrist and my elbow, I'm definitely a medium framed guy. :bigsmile:

I'm 5'11" and I'm now running and cycling a lot, so I want to be lean and strong, not big and strong. I think for my size and age, 46 years old, 175 lbs should be good.

I'm at 264 pounds now, but on June 11th I was at 300 pounds. I had 125 lbs to lose, but now I'm down to 89 pounds, still a long way to go, but I'm working on it daily. I cycle a lot and I am going to start my week three of the "Couch to 5K" running plan.

I'll check in daily to see how we are all doing!

Cheers!
  • aatul
    aatul Posts: 23
    Options
    i'm in for this 90 pound loss plan..... so whats the next step folks ??
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am wanting to lose 120 lbs!! I know I can do it :)