Women in their 40s!

Options

Replies

• Lula1068
    Lula1068 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello...43 and 30 lbs to go. I mostly eat keto/ Paleo and have lost 45 to date. Feel free to add me :) I post my food everyday
  • slh3103
    slh3103 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I remember when I used to just THINK about losing weight, and it was enough to drop a few pounds. Now, I really have to work at it. Oh, to be 20 again. Lol. At least now I’m taking better care of myself and learning to live healthier. Feel free to add me.
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I’m 48 and in menopause. It gets harder as you get older
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am determined to put this issue behind me and get control of my life
  • kenkel4
    kenkel4 Posts: 60 Member
    Options

Me too! And you are so right.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    Happy Hump Day Ladies, I hope you all are having a good week!
  • brueck1974
    brueck1974 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m in my mid 40’s and needing to lose about 30 lbs. I am working to get back on track and really need some support and motivation! Anyone interested please friend me! Brueck1974 I would love to get a group focused on the same thing!
  • PokerChris
    PokerChris Posts: 120 Member
    Options

Same. It sucks! I turn 50 next May and just started back on MFP to lose at least 25 pounds by my birthday. My motivation is to be able to say that I'm fitter at 50 than I was in most of my 40s.
  • Tanyasun115
    Tanyasun115 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey there! You can add me. I am in my 40's.
  • houseofjane
    houseofjane Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    44 here and in the same boat. Please feel free to add me!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    spq1uy0hvbjt.png
    Happy Little Friday Ladies!!!
    I see some more new faces:):)
    I hope you all have a Terrific Thursday and keep reaching for those goals!!!!
  • kenkel4
    kenkel4 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Almost the weekend. It my annual shopping weekend with my daughters. I’ll be eating and drinking more than normal, but I will still make better choices than I would have a year ago.
  • Barrett9835
    Barrett9835 Posts: 134 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I had a victory this week 4 lbs!!!....I'm 43 and will lose these 43 lbs....it's nice to be motivated and make good choices...I hope I can keep this up.....although I will adjust to lose only 2 lbs per week...I have to remember moderation is best.... Feel free to add me as a friend, I love to do the 30 day challenges with people!! Support is a motivation.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    kenkel4 wrote: »
    Almost the weekend. It my annual shopping weekend with my daughters. I’ll be eating and drinking more than normal, but I will still make better choices than I would have a year ago.
    Have fun shopping with your daughters!!! I miss that time with my daughter :'(
    It's all about making healthier and better choices! Enjoy your weekend :)
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    gk7gumph0imf.jpg
    Happy Friday Ladies, I hope you all have a Fabulous weekend!
  • SimplyMeAngieD
    SimplyMeAngieD Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 40. I'm tired of feeling old already. Please add me and give me some support and kudos!
  • gagirl992015
    gagirl992015 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday night! About to hit the gym, but I got my 20lb lost notice this am, and it turns out I can be a mom to busy kiddos, 42, a teacher and still lose weight.... who knew? Sending great weekend thoughts out.
  • sarah74_vt
    sarah74_vt Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 44 and have about 50 lbs left to lose (lost about 40 lbs this last year). I can definitely use support and encouragement and will give the same to others. Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • juliemturner72
    juliemturner72 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there I lost 4 stone last year, but gained a stone and a half . Up for support motivation and challenges.... so anyone can add me .
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    93p3tnr2pusw.jpg
    This is exactly how I am feeling this Monday!! Ugh, no motivation what so ever......Hope you ladies are doing better than me today:) Let's hope for a better Tuesday!!