Options
    I am 42 and need to loose 30 lb. it’s so hard! feel free to add me
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    x8mm7ie29b5j.jpg
    Happy Friday Ladies!!!!
    I like seeing the new faces, any of you can friend me as well. I'm pretty supportive and try to post daily. I have been at it for over 2 years and just love this community!
    I hope you all have a smashing weekend:)
  • jmgr9993
    jmgr9993 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    In the past few years my healthy journey had taken a few bumpy turns in the road. I physically became weak and gained weight due to this. I had the opportunity to speak in front of a large group to share my journey of how my local YMCA Livestrong program helped me learn to get back on track again. In fact the dietician for the program encouraged me to use this program. There is one statement that I cling onto even to this day that I would like to share with everyone. I think it puts everything we experience in this community into perspective. I hope this inspires you as much as it has inspired me!! Have a great weekend everyone 😊

w7c0yosz5nio.jpeg
  • jmp828
    jmp828 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I recently turned 40 and have a heart condition. I want to lose about 20 lbs but also just get physically fit and improve my cardio performance. I need some help with accountability though. Looking for accountability partners!
  • DeniseWilson43
    DeniseWilson43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Iam 44 y/o need to 28 pds .. Denise
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    jmgr9993 wrote: »
    In the past few years my healthy journey had taken a few bumpy turns in the road. I physically became weak and gained weight due to this. I had the opportunity to speak in front of a large group to share my journey of how my local YMCA Livestrong program helped me learn to get back on track again. In fact the dietician for the program encouraged me to use this program. There is one statement that I cling onto even to this day that I would like to share with everyone. I think it puts everything we experience in this community into perspective. I hope this inspires you as much as it has inspired me!! Have a great weekend everyone 😊

w7c0yosz5nio.jpeg

I <3 this, Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    jmgr9993 wrote: »
    My husband, my two daughters and I got up early and went on a hike at an old abandoned Girl Scout Camp near our home that was turned into a nature preserve. We hiked over 10,000 steps and it was so hilly that the Fitbit tracked 12 flights of stairs. I felt like we were walking through a Thomas Kincaid painting. Great way to get out and get some much needed exercise!!
    xjpbo086z618.jpeg

Simply beautiful!!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    jmp828 wrote: »
    I recently turned 40 and have a heart condition. I want to lose about 20 lbs but also just get physically fit and improve my cardio performance. I need some help with accountability though. Looking for accountability partners!
    You came to the right place!!
    You got this!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 47 and starting my weight loss program last Saturday. I have to lose 70 pounds because I want to be there for my family.

Congratulations on getting started, sometimes that's half the battle right there!
    Wishing you success :)
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    vcc67xa2f0vf.jpg
    Seriously, I can't wait for Thanksgiving!! Trying to make it somewhat healthier this year:)
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hello! i turned 41 on October 5th, went on holiday for my birthday, came back & completely fell off the work out wagon! need to find my motivation again!
  • bitswallace2018
    bitswallace2018 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m 42 years old, and I have a little over 30 pounds to lose. I just started with MFP today, so I’m a newbie. You can add me if you like. 😊
  • meandj
    meandj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm 40 and have had a lot of success with MFP in the past. Unfortunately once I reached my goal I quit using it, and gained 40 lbs. This was the heaviest I had ever been outside of pregnancy. I now need to lose 30 pounds. I'm not sure when I'm going to get started, but at least looking on here is moving in the right direction.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    s6hc511v8uoh.jpg
    Happy Hump Day Ladies, it is my Friday :):)
    Have a smashing day!!
  • establishingaplace
    establishingaplace Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    41 here and trying to get back on track after getting derailed by life for the past couple of years. Would love motivating active friends!!
  • kenkel4
    kenkel4 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Go all. I struggle at using this app, but would like more friends. 47 years old, teacher and mom. Lost 41 pounds and wanting to lose 9 more. Please add me.